The art tattooing has been practised for centuries and was mainly used in a tribal decoration and cultural sense.
These animals take a break. Do you see how they rest their behinds the same way we do?
All that I can say about this gallery is that those photographers who took those pictures were right in time, otherwise the pictures speak for themselves.
Tom Cruise With Michelle Monaghan in Mission: Impossible III
The artist Mike Mitchell has made an excellent, colorful series of famous characters from various movies.
- These Photographs Of Creepy Children Will Terrify You
- Artist Spends 9 Years Using FedEx To Ship Glass Boxes To Create Shattered Sculptures
- These Panda Selfies Are The Opposite Of Cute
- Photographer Emily Lauren Wants To Change The Way We See Female Beauty
- Guy Shows Off His Amazing World War II Cover Up Tattoo
- 29 Clever Illustrations That Show The Differences Between Copywriters And Art Directors
- Guy Transforms 1907 Upright Piano Into A Luxurious Desk
- Stunning Colorized Photos Of The Discovery Of The Tutankhamun’s Tomb In The 1920s
- New Hilarious Mashups By Stephen McMennamy
- The Only 5 Types Of Romantic Comedy Posters
- 61-Year-Old Model Absolutely Rocks Her Swimsuit Campaign
- Vibram Furoshiki Shoe
- Bizarre Paintings Of Mecha Robots And Werewolves Attacking East European Peasants Of The Early 20th Century
- Capturing Americana With Jason Lee
- Cancer Survivor Kristi Loyall Who Had Leg Amputated Now Takes Limb Everywhere