Why the photos on Instagram are always perfect? You think everyone is strong in photography? Continue »
Miagui is a Brazilian design studio, an expert in digital art, photo-editing and 3D modeling. Assemble these three disciplines within the same creation and you get an amazing result. This is exactly the result that obtained with one of their latest creation for Unisinos client, a harmonious blend of photography, retouching and 3D. Continue »
Alex Konahin is an illustrator who lives in Latvia, he loves drawing freehand and black & white.
His latest project called “Little Wings” which can be translated as “little wings” is in black and white drawings of flying insects.
I really appreciate the attention to detail of this artist, I love, and there is both an aboriginal in his illustrations which then puts me on the ass.
Trending on Design You Trust:
- The Last Of The Kings: Very Sad Photos Of The Hard Life Of Congolese Gorillas
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- 80’s Young Fashion: Color Photos Of US Teen Girls During The 1980s
- Famous Songs Hilariously Explained With Simple Comics
- Black Model Recreates Famous Fashion Campaigns To Highlight Lack Of Diversity In Fashion Industry
- What Michelle Obama’s Campaign Branding May Look Like If She Runs For President
- This Little Cat Got Stuck In Ice Puddle At Russian -35°C Harsh Weather
- Polish Craftsman Creates Amazing Household Items With A Folk Twist
- The Angel Oak Tree In South Carolina Is Infernally Beautiful
- Oxford University Women’s Rugby Team Strip Off For Charity Calendar
- Chinese City Opens Awesome Five-Star Public Toilet
- Russian Firefighters Have Released The Most Stunning 2017 Charity Calendar
- Marvelous Dreamlike Portraits Of Redheads With Red Foxes By Alexandra Bochkareva
- Surreal Photos Of Russia That Look Like A Strange Fairytale
- This Peculiar Board Game Is Anticipated To Be Biggest Kickstarter Campaign Ever