Why the photos on Instagram are always perfect? You think everyone is strong in photography? Continue »
Miagui is a Brazilian design studio, an expert in digital art, photo-editing and 3D modeling. Assemble these three disciplines within the same creation and you get an amazing result. This is exactly the result that obtained with one of their latest creation for Unisinos client, a harmonious blend of photography, retouching and 3D. Continue »
Alex Konahin is an illustrator who lives in Latvia, he loves drawing freehand and black & white.
His latest project called “Little Wings” which can be translated as “little wings” is in black and white drawings of flying insects.
I really appreciate the attention to detail of this artist, I love, and there is both an aboriginal in his illustrations which then puts me on the ass.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Ombre Tights Hand-Dyed By Tiffany Ju
- Maid-Themed Cafe In Chinese City Of Hangzhou
- Eerie Photographs Captured By An Urban Explorer Show An Abandoned Mental Asylum Crumbling Into Disrepair
- UK Royal Society Of Biology’s Photographer Of The Year Shortlist
- This Guy Took Apart A Drum Set And Turned It Into Something Awesome
- Rural Daily Life In A Small Tuscany Village Beautifully Photographed By Marco Sgarbi
- Badass Steampunk Skull Rocker Leather Waist And Holster Bag
- Breathtaking Photos Of London From Above
- Amazing Hand Painting Illusions By Ray Massey And Annie Ralli
- Elderly Animals By Isa Leshko
- Japanese Artist Makes Models Burst At The Seams With Creepy Zips, Buttons And Power Plugs Painted On Their Skin
- Fantasy Animals By Lee Cross
- This Artist Duo Uses Face As A Canvas To Recreate Famous Classic Paintings
- Art Of The Deep Space
- Vintage Pie Ads