Why the photos on Instagram are always perfect? You think everyone is strong in photography? Continue »
Miagui is a Brazilian design studio, an expert in digital art, photo-editing and 3D modeling. Assemble these three disciplines within the same creation and you get an amazing result. This is exactly the result that obtained with one of their latest creation for Unisinos client, a harmonious blend of photography, retouching and 3D.
Alex Konahin is an illustrator who lives in Latvia, he loves drawing freehand and black & white.
His latest project called “Little Wings” which can be translated as “little wings” is in black and white drawings of flying insects.
I really appreciate the attention to detail of this artist, I love, and there is both an aboriginal in his illustrations which then puts me on the ass.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Inside The Oreo Wonder Vault That Popped Up In NYC
- Curated Images And Textures From Google Maps
- This Is A Carpet Made Of Vintage Jeans Labels
- Tiny Swiss Cottage Built From Remnants Of An Alpine Log Cabin
- This Artist Creates A Ceramics Imprinted With Patterns Of Vintage Typewriter Letters
- An Abstracted Lamborghini Is The Basis For The Bizarre-Looking Lo Res Car From United Nude
- Changing Cities: The Overlapping Of Past And Present
- The Adorable Photo Series Shows Curvy Canines And Flexible Felines Participating In A Spot Of Yoga
- Car Repair Service In Ivory Coast
- Photographer Captures An Empty New York City During The Snowpocalypse
- Before Photoshop – 14 Historic Photos That Have Been Manipulated
- Adorable 1970s Valentine’s Day Cards Featuring The McDonaldland Characters
- What Art History Would Look Like If Men And Women Had More Tattoos
- 12 Charts That Perfectly Sum Up Being In A Long Distance Relationship
- Death Anxiety Comics Inspired By Our Fears