Why the photos on Instagram are always perfect? You think everyone is strong in photography? Continue »
Miagui is a Brazilian design studio, an expert in digital art, photo-editing and 3D modeling. Assemble these three disciplines within the same creation and you get an amazing result. This is exactly the result that obtained with one of their latest creation for Unisinos client, a harmonious blend of photography, retouching and 3D.
Alex Konahin is an illustrator who lives in Latvia, he loves drawing freehand and black & white.
His latest project called “Little Wings” which can be translated as “little wings” is in black and white drawings of flying insects.
I really appreciate the attention to detail of this artist, I love, and there is both an aboriginal in his illustrations which then puts me on the ass.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Surreal Photo Manipulations By Laurent Rosset Turn Landscapes Into Giant Waves
- Military Dads Have Tea With Their Daughters In Touching Photo Series
- A Restaurant Perched Atop A Mountain Peak
- Symbiosis Of Retro And Modernity: Russian Car By Bilenkin Vintage
- World’s Longest Tunnel Slide To Open In London This Summer
- Beautiful Women Portraits By Marta Bevacqua
- New Entries For The 2016 National Geographic Travel Photographer Of The Year Contest
- Why Is This Little House In The Middle Of The Street In New York?
- Meet Smoothie, The World’s Most Photogenic Cat
- Venezuelan Crisis Leaves Families With Empty Fridges
- Explorer Matthias Haker Discovers Crumbling Churches, Overgrown Synagogues and Golden Chapels
- Absolutey Stunning Artworks And Funny Soviet Posters In The Pin-Up Style By Valery Barykin
- World War II Paintings From The Soviet Union
- Sense Of Water: The First And Highly Anticipated Photo Book By Finnish Photographer Susanna Majuri
- Man Dresses Up Every Sunday To Take His Grandmother To Church