Paris-based Naked created this fantastic package of bumpers. Continue »
New original and captivating bumpers, evolving around the notion of surprise. Each bumper depicts a vibrant and extremely precise detailed 3D animation of a mechanical world and the variations of themes seem to be nearly endless.
Original and captivating bumpers, evolving around the notion of surprise. Each bumper depicts a vibrant and extremely precise detailed 3D animation of a mechanical world and the variations of themes seem to be nearly endless.
There are quite a lot of slick idents surfacing lately, this one being more at the top of the list. Each one incredibly seamless and high end, although my favorite has to be the blooming flower. The animation is so smooth and elegant, it really is a great work of art.
Mighty Nice is a new Sydney-based animation studio co-founded by Nexus Productions in London and Darren Price, their one-time Head of 3D.
The videos pretty much speak for themselves. Stunning visuals for concerts and live shows. Their strengths definitely lie in their ability to capture the essence of dance music, with technology and visual art. Cool.
More to see here
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Surreal Photo Manipulations By Laurent Rosset Turn Landscapes Into Giant Waves
- Military Dads Have Tea With Their Daughters In Touching Photo Series
- A Restaurant Perched Atop A Mountain Peak
- Symbiosis Of Retro And Modernity: Russian Car By Bilenkin Vintage
- World’s Longest Tunnel Slide To Open In London This Summer
- Beautiful Women Portraits By Marta Bevacqua
- New Entries For The 2016 National Geographic Travel Photographer Of The Year Contest
- Why Is This Little House In The Middle Of The Street In New York?
- Meet Smoothie, The World’s Most Photogenic Cat
- Venezuelan Crisis Leaves Families With Empty Fridges
- Explorer Matthias Haker Discovers Crumbling Churches, Overgrown Synagogues and Golden Chapels
- Absolutey Stunning Artworks And Funny Soviet Posters In The Pin-Up Style By Valery Barykin
- World War II Paintings From The Soviet Union
- Sense Of Water: The First And Highly Anticipated Photo Book By Finnish Photographer Susanna Majuri
- Man Dresses Up Every Sunday To Take His Grandmother To Church