Swedish Sci-Fi Thriller directed by Andreas Climent & André Hedetoft.
Double Trouble is a story about a young man who misses the opportunity to talk to the girl of his dreams, but finds a mysterious pocket watch that can turn back time, giving him a second chance. The girl comes back, but so does a time traveling clone of the young man.
The film is directed by talented duo Andreas Climent & André Hedetoft and was shot by Swedish director of photography Nils Croné. Los Angeles based composer S. Peace Nistades wrote the music.
Festival winner “Karma is a bitch” is now screening online as part of the Viewster Online Film Fest. The film is directed by Dawid Ullgren and was shot by award winning DOP Nils Croné. Producers are Andreas Climent and Linus Rockström. The film stars Håkan Carlsson and Emelia Hansson.
Help us Kickstart DOUBLE TROUBLE – a timetravel comedy inspired by the great adventure movies of the 80’s
A short film inspired by the great adventure movies of the 80’s like Back to the Future and Raiders of the Lost Ark, from Swedish directing duo André Hedetoft & Andreas Climent.
There are some really cool perks for backers. Join the team on Kickstarter!
Watch Danish superstar Kim Bodnia from Pusher in our crazy film festival intro featuring zombies, a UFO and a T-Rex
Short action thriller with comic book inspiration. Directed by Andreas Climent and André Hedetoft.
Flickrista interviews spanish fashion photographer Fran Domínguez. The interview features some of Fran’s best photos as well as behind the scenes photos from one of his latest fashion shoots in Copenhagen.
We met up with fashion stylist and former model Celine Albert at a photo shoot by Fran Dominguez and talked to her about everything from how she got her start in the fashion business to current trends and tips for aspiring stylists.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Liquid Marble Installation Turns Castle Courtyard Into Fantastical Pool
- Everyday Things That Look Totally Different Under A Microscope
- Felted Veggies Cling To Embroidery Hoops By Veselka Bulkan
- Shampoo Planet: Paintings Of North American Urban Landscapes And Interiors By Marc Trujillo
- Terrifying Russian Architecture Which Looks Better From Above
- Illustrations That Reveal Our Weird Social Media Lives
- This Company Creates Unique Carved Wood Cases For Your Phone
- French Artist Makes Louvre Pyramid ‘Disappear’ In Optical Illusion
- Paolo Pettigiani Sees New York City’s Central Park In Pink And Blue
- Creepstastic Body Paintings From A 16-Year-Old Artist
- “Fantplastique” By Ausra Osipaviciute
- Once Upon A Canvas: Exploring Fairy Tale Masterpieces By Ivan Bilibin
- In 1914, Baby Animal Photography Made For Exhausting Work
- Plastic Trash Gets New Life As Art
- Vivid Sydney: Festival Of Lights In the Heart Of Australia