Swedish Sci-Fi Thriller directed by Andreas Climent & André Hedetoft.
Double Trouble is a story about a young man who misses the opportunity to talk to the girl of his dreams, but finds a mysterious pocket watch that can turn back time, giving him a second chance. The girl comes back, but so does a time traveling clone of the young man.
The film is directed by talented duo Andreas Climent & André Hedetoft and was shot by Swedish director of photography Nils Croné. Los Angeles based composer S. Peace Nistades wrote the music.
Festival winner “Karma is a bitch” is now screening online as part of the Viewster Online Film Fest. The film is directed by Dawid Ullgren and was shot by award winning DOP Nils Croné. Producers are Andreas Climent and Linus Rockström. The film stars Håkan Carlsson and Emelia Hansson.
Help us Kickstart DOUBLE TROUBLE – a timetravel comedy inspired by the great adventure movies of the 80’s
A short film inspired by the great adventure movies of the 80’s like Back to the Future and Raiders of the Lost Ark, from Swedish directing duo André Hedetoft & Andreas Climent.
There are some really cool perks for backers. Join the team on Kickstarter!
Watch Danish superstar Kim Bodnia from Pusher in our crazy film festival intro featuring zombies, a UFO and a T-Rex
Short action thriller with comic book inspiration. Directed by Andreas Climent and André Hedetoft.
Flickrista interviews spanish fashion photographer Fran Domínguez. The interview features some of Fran’s best photos as well as behind the scenes photos from one of his latest fashion shoots in Copenhagen.
We met up with fashion stylist and former model Celine Albert at a photo shoot by Fran Dominguez and talked to her about everything from how she got her start in the fashion business to current trends and tips for aspiring stylists.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Handcrafted Floor Rugs By SurfaceWerks
- DIY Bullet Casing Earphones
- We Are Animals: Honest Illustrations By Andrea Radeck
- Lucas Levitan Beautifully Adds Cartoons To Photographs
- Photographer Creates Imaginative Images Of Her Daughter And Her Shadow
- A Former Janitor Collects And Photographs The Items Seized From Immigrants And Thrown Away By U.S. Customs And Border Patrol
- Artist Leaves Dress In The Dead Sea For 2 Years And It Turns Into Glittering Salt Crystal Masterpiece
- Polish Street Artist Just Unveiled Art Installations In Poland Which Are Based On Advertising Columns
- Bad Moon Rising
- Project Mermaids Lets Ocean-Lovers Don Tails And Live Out Their Siren Fantasies
- Portuguese Street Artist Wrapped Up A Giant Squirrel On The Streets Of Tallinn In Estonia
- Gorgeous Recipes Show Avocado Slices Arranged In Swirls, Shaped Into Roses
- Funny And Creative Illustrations Of Visual Puns That Will Make You Laugh
- An Artist Combines Famous Brands Logotypes With Classical Painting
- The Elephant That Was Injured By A Landmine Gets Her New Artificial Leg