Swedish Sci-Fi Thriller directed by Andreas Climent & André Hedetoft.
Double Trouble is a story about a young man who misses the opportunity to talk to the girl of his dreams, but finds a mysterious pocket watch that can turn back time, giving him a second chance. The girl comes back, but so does a time traveling clone of the young man.
The film is directed by talented duo Andreas Climent & André Hedetoft and was shot by Swedish director of photography Nils Croné. Los Angeles based composer S. Peace Nistades wrote the music.
Festival winner “Karma is a bitch” is now screening online as part of the Viewster Online Film Fest. The film is directed by Dawid Ullgren and was shot by award winning DOP Nils Croné. Producers are Andreas Climent and Linus Rockström. The film stars Håkan Carlsson and Emelia Hansson.
Help us Kickstart DOUBLE TROUBLE – a timetravel comedy inspired by the great adventure movies of the 80’s
A short film inspired by the great adventure movies of the 80’s like Back to the Future and Raiders of the Lost Ark, from Swedish directing duo André Hedetoft & Andreas Climent.
There are some really cool perks for backers. Join the team on Kickstarter!
Watch Danish superstar Kim Bodnia from Pusher in our crazy film festival intro featuring zombies, a UFO and a T-Rex
Short action thriller with comic book inspiration. Directed by Andreas Climent and André Hedetoft.
Flickrista interviews spanish fashion photographer Fran Domínguez. The interview features some of Fran’s best photos as well as behind the scenes photos from one of his latest fashion shoots in Copenhagen.
We met up with fashion stylist and former model Celine Albert at a photo shoot by Fran Dominguez and talked to her about everything from how she got her start in the fashion business to current trends and tips for aspiring stylists.
- There’s An Old Abandoned Theme Park Near Tokyo, And It’s Creepy As Hell Views today: 5,220 - Travel
- When You See Where This Hidden Staircase Leads You’re Going To Want One Views today: 4,532 - Design
- Stewardess Skill Training In China Views today: 1,741 - Travel
- Stunning Colorized Photos Of The Discovery Of The Tutankhamun’s Tomb In The 1920s Views today: 1,536 - Travel
- Controversial Walking Dead Photo Shoot Gets People Talking Views today: 1,409 - Photography
- Expand Your General Knowledge With These Fun Illustrated Facts Views today: 1,312 - Inspirations
- Hong Kong In The 1950s Captured By A Teenager Views today: 1,287 - Photography
- Striking Black And White Portraits Of Celebrities At The Golden Globes 2017 Views today: 1,217 - Photography
- Veteran Storm Chaser Captures The Stunning Beauty Of Deadly Monsoons In Arizona Views today: 1,217 - Photography
- The Kings Of The Forest – Photographer Spent 3 Days In Nepal To Document The Isolated Tribe Views today: 1,216 - Travel
- These Photographs Of Creepy Children Will Terrify You Views today: 1,207 - Photography
- Photographer Emily Lauren Wants To Change The Way We See Female Beauty Views today: 1,194 - Photography
- New Hilarious Mashups By Stephen McMennamy Views today: 854 - Inspirations
- Aviation Enthusiasts Has Converted Luxury Private Jet Into A Holiday Campsite Views today: 741 - Travel
- Rare Snowfall On The Acropolis In Athens, Greece Views today: 726 - Travel