Swedish Sci-Fi Thriller directed by Andreas Climent & André Hedetoft.
Double Trouble is a story about a young man who misses the opportunity to talk to the girl of his dreams, but finds a mysterious pocket watch that can turn back time, giving him a second chance. The girl comes back, but so does a time traveling clone of the young man.
The film is directed by talented duo Andreas Climent & André Hedetoft and was shot by Swedish director of photography Nils Croné. Los Angeles based composer S. Peace Nistades wrote the music.
Festival winner “Karma is a bitch” is now screening online as part of the Viewster Online Film Fest. The film is directed by Dawid Ullgren and was shot by award winning DOP Nils Croné. Producers are Andreas Climent and Linus Rockström. The film stars Håkan Carlsson and Emelia Hansson.
Help us Kickstart DOUBLE TROUBLE – a timetravel comedy inspired by the great adventure movies of the 80’s
A short film inspired by the great adventure movies of the 80’s like Back to the Future and Raiders of the Lost Ark, from Swedish directing duo André Hedetoft & Andreas Climent.
There are some really cool perks for backers. Join the team on Kickstarter!
Watch Danish superstar Kim Bodnia from Pusher in our crazy film festival intro featuring zombies, a UFO and a T-Rex
Short action thriller with comic book inspiration. Directed by Andreas Climent and André Hedetoft.
Flickrista interviews spanish fashion photographer Fran Domínguez. The interview features some of Fran’s best photos as well as behind the scenes photos from one of his latest fashion shoots in Copenhagen.
We met up with fashion stylist and former model Celine Albert at a photo shoot by Fran Dominguez and talked to her about everything from how she got her start in the fashion business to current trends and tips for aspiring stylists.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Meet Snoped, The Sleek Snowmobile
- Mugshots Of Female Nazi Concentration Camp Guards While Awaiting Trial In 1945
- “For The Love Of Peanut Butter”: Humorous Photo Series Of Dogs Eating Peanut Butter
- Star Wars Toy Photography Through The Lens Of A U.S. Marine
- Beautiful Otherworldly Artwork Of Cyril Rolando
- With Fire On Their Blades: The Dark Fantasy Character Art Of Eve Ventrue
- A Collection Of Cartoons For Those Who Like Smart And Modern Humor
- Bearded Man Playfully Poses For Pin-Up Calendar To Raise Money For Children’s Charity
- Stunning Digital Female Portraits By Irakli Nadar
- Impeccably-Dressed Bunny Models The Tiny Dapper Outfits Made By His Human
- Humorous Photo Manipulations By James Popsys
- The Emancipation Of Dissonance: Surreal Artworks By Charlie Davoli
- Black Velvet Galaxy Nebula Cake
- Surreal Photo Manipulations By Laurent Rosset Turn Landscapes Into Giant Waves
- Military Dads Have Tea With Their Daughters In Touching Photo Series