Swedish Sci-Fi Thriller directed by Andreas Climent & André Hedetoft.
Double Trouble is a story about a young man who misses the opportunity to talk to the girl of his dreams, but finds a mysterious pocket watch that can turn back time, giving him a second chance. The girl comes back, but so does a time traveling clone of the young man.
The film is directed by talented duo Andreas Climent & André Hedetoft and was shot by Swedish director of photography Nils Croné. Los Angeles based composer S. Peace Nistades wrote the music.
Festival winner “Karma is a bitch” is now screening online as part of the Viewster Online Film Fest. The film is directed by Dawid Ullgren and was shot by award winning DOP Nils Croné. Producers are Andreas Climent and Linus Rockström. The film stars Håkan Carlsson and Emelia Hansson.
Help us Kickstart DOUBLE TROUBLE – a timetravel comedy inspired by the great adventure movies of the 80’s
A short film inspired by the great adventure movies of the 80’s like Back to the Future and Raiders of the Lost Ark, from Swedish directing duo André Hedetoft & Andreas Climent.
There are some really cool perks for backers. Join the team on Kickstarter!
Watch Danish superstar Kim Bodnia from Pusher in our crazy film festival intro featuring zombies, a UFO and a T-Rex
Short action thriller with comic book inspiration. Directed by Andreas Climent and André Hedetoft.
Flickrista interviews spanish fashion photographer Fran Domínguez. The interview features some of Fran’s best photos as well as behind the scenes photos from one of his latest fashion shoots in Copenhagen.
We met up with fashion stylist and former model Celine Albert at a photo shoot by Fran Dominguez and talked to her about everything from how she got her start in the fashion business to current trends and tips for aspiring stylists.
Trending on Design You Trust:
- Famous Songs Hilariously Explained With Simple Comics
- Frog That Looks Like Princess Leia Sparks Photoshop Battle, And The Results Are Hilarious
- Incredible Colorized Photos Of Soldiers During World War One
- Photographer Andreas Levers Captures The Hazy Glow Of Unpopulated Streets At Night
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Marvelous Dreamlike Portraits Of Redheads With Red Foxes By Alexandra Bochkareva
- The Angel Oak Tree In South Carolina Is Infernally Beautiful
- Aerial Images Of Salterns That Blur The Line Between Photograph And Painting
- Oxford University Women’s Rugby Team Strip Off For Charity Calendar
- This Peculiar Board Game Is Anticipated To Be Biggest Kickstarter Campaign Ever
- What Michelle Obama’s Campaign Branding May Look Like If She Runs For President
- Chinese City Opens Awesome Five-Star Public Toilet
- Surreal Animal Hybrid Tattoos Look Like Quirky Sketchbook Drawings
- The Green Lady Of Carroll Gardens Has Been Wearing Only Green For The Last 20 Years
- Artistic Animal Doodles By Rohan Sharad Dahotre