The French apparel company KULTE has just released an innovative Iphone and Ipad application. Created by FLIPMYLOOK, the apps does mix an original and fun way of shopping. Imagine your own look by flipping the products in and out of the screen and buy your best outfit. Free, it is now available on Itune.
Uncommon collaboration for the French clothing brand Kulte and The Twentieth Century Fox France.
For the launch of the 5th episode of “DIE HARD” all super heroes‘s big fan have now the chance to wear this original kulte t-shirt celebrating the so “cult” character John McClane…”YIPPEE-KI-YAY my friends”!!!
To celebrate the launch of their new issue Yorgo Tloupas and Intersection magazine are exploring the visual language of contemporary hipster-ish graphic design, but with a vehicular twist. They are using an image Babette Pauthier shot for the magazine, of the Lexus LF-LC concept, for a colorful t-shirt in partnership with the french brand Kulte.
UNDER COSMIC LAW
Just as Etat Libre d’Orange has drastically altered the concept of perfume, clothing brand Kulte has made dramatic changes in the codes of fashion. It has been said that, under cosmic law, like attracts like. And a relationship is inevitable.
Like Etat Libre d’Orange, Kulte has personality, attitude, and a sense of humor, and both brands recognize the connections between aesthetics-fashion, music, art. There is clearly an over-lap in our DNA, and this genetic link deserves acknowledgment. So, to demonstrate our affinity with this intriguing urban brand, Etat Libre d’Orange offers Malaise of the 70’s, a fresh mix of lemon, pepper and patchouli, vintage style. In keeping with the style of Kulte, this is a flagrance which celebrates the inherent beauty in contrast and juxtaposition. A cult flagrance for Kulte – how cosmic is that?
A recipe, a piece of Art and a tshirt !!! This autumn, whereas the 2nd Round between Obama and Romney is about to begin, the French Chef “Abdel Alaoui”, the Artist “Arnaud Pagès” and the French Brand “Kulte” present the BLACK BURGER! Definitely a tshirt that could be worn by all Obama’s fans, but also by all the ones who would love him to be Romney’s lunch !!!
Here’s Black Burger recipe printed inside the tshirt.
Check out the brand new selection of arty rooms in the French Guest House AU VIEUX PANIER in Marseilles (South of France)…special mention for Artist Tilt who has created this half graffiti room aka the Panic Room .
photo by Big Addict (aka Roudet Benjamin)
CATCH THE WIND is a triple collaboration getting together the Art Hotel “AU VIEUX PANIER”, the artist “JUSTIN BLYTH”, and the clothing brand “KULTE”. A unique Bedroom, a limited series of products and an event.
Get more info at the opening of SUPERFLUX (POP-UP concept store).
The Art gallery BOOM-ART and the french clothing brand KULTE present a unique collaboration with the famous Pin-Up artist ASLAN.
A very limited series of 3 skateboards coming together with an exclusive “Brigitte” tshirt series !
When the french clothing brand KULTE meets the young graphic designer SYNCKOP, it leads to an original collaboration mixing art and fashion and called: 3 FACES
Appreciated by Maelstrom or Noise mag, Synckop, Parisian illustrator-graphic designer, working on random and out of control shapes of digitized Indian ink.
Overprints, trompe l’oeil of transparencies and mimicries, this férvent follower of the Times New Roman and its most beautiful variants has an honest as impressive experience.
From his really name Sylvain, he does twist the material, electrifies textures and gives a tangible and mystic volume to the overlapping of his collected sketches which are melt with retouched photos. Abstract and organic all at once, his compositions arouse emotion.
Au Vieux Panier – Background
This old building from the XVIIth Century, was formally a Corsican grocery shop, whereas today it has been transformed into an urban Maison d’Hôtes. With 6 unique rooms, each of them designed by talented artists in different styles. You will enjoy your stay in an original artistic experience, in a house full of history.
AVP season 3 is your chance to design your own room.
- There’s An Old Abandoned Theme Park Near Tokyo, And It’s Creepy As Hell Views today: 20,680 - Travel
- When You See Where This Hidden Staircase Leads You’re Going To Want One Views today: 5,604 - Design
- Biting Illustrations That Uncover All Of The Human Essences In Modern World Views today: 1,324 - Inspirations
- Controversial Walking Dead Photo Shoot Gets People Talking Views today: 893 - Photography
- Hong Kong In The 1950s Captured By A Teenager Views today: 886 - Photography
- These Photographs Of Creepy Children Will Terrify You Views today: 880 - Photography
- Stunning Colorized Photos Of The Discovery Of The Tutankhamun’s Tomb In The 1920s Views today: 877 - Travel
- These Sad Dogs Outside Shops Will Make You Cry Views today: 790 - Animals
- Stewardess Skill Training In China Views today: 789 - Travel
- Ed Gein Style Horror Jacket Is The Most Terrifying Jacket Ever Views today: 778 - Design
- Photographer Peter Thorne Captures Adorable Photos Of Toronto’s Chubby Cats Views today: 641 - Animals
- An Artist Transforms The Shapes Of Animals Into Cubes To Makes Them Definitely Look Straight Out Of Minecraft Views today: 631 - Animals
- Careful What You Ask For Because This Guy Is A Photoshop Troll Master Views today: 608 - Inspirations
- Stunning Photo Art By Erwin Olaf Views today: 551 - Photography
- Walking On Frozen Baikal, The Deepest And Oldest Lake On Earth To Capture Its Otherworldly Beauty Views today: 518 - Travel