If you are in search of specific presents related to game industry you don’t have to buy new disc or app you can indulge your friends with marvelous toys or things.
I have made a list of creative game-inspired reasonably-priced ideas to make your shopping tour during this X-mas weekends pleasent, cheerful and carefree.
If you feel yourself comfortable in 3D rendering environment you can arm yourself with speific application and create something extraordinary and surrealistic or vice versa truly down-to-earth. That’s all depends on your prefernces and wishes. Due to high-quality mind-blowing samples of typography art you will definitely find your muse to create your own type.
Today I have published another article dedicated to type treatment designs that I find truly inspirational.
Choosing the right present depend on people style of life and preferences. So likely business people hardly appreciate mug with funny faces and on the contrary geeks won’t be in awe of the classic tie. It’s your task to find proper ones.
In order to make you search less arduous I’ve completed a fresh list of Xmas gift geek ideas.
Tracing and snapping the stages of leaves, flowers, and plants aging is also fascinating amusement. The trees give you an opportunity to shoot their rapidly changeable attire. So in one word to say, it’s definitely time of bright and unforgetable changes. So what are you waiting for? There are not a lot of time, take your camera and make this fall – photographic.
Today I have collected 28 marvelous examples of autumn photography in order to say goodbye to this amazing, full of enjoy season.
Undoubtedly, wedding photography is one of the most beautiful and breathtaking direction of modern art. As for artist it’s, vice versa, one of the most stressful and demanding. Depending on season, weather, mood and feelings camera man need to create something special and extraordinary and that, for the most part, is really difficult. Some of them try to find unusual places, others use everything that gets in theirs eyes, doing everything possible in order to please customers and capture barely perceptible moments of joy and love.
As you may already know, Dribbble is a great source of inspiration due to its high concentration of talented people.You may find various exceptional examples that can serve as a good push for creating logos, characters, website layouts, typography, illustrations and much more. You can explore different categories in order to find something peculiar, but there is one special category that can charm you with its queerness and unpredictability. It is debut shots that are mandatory for everyone and generally consists of thanks illustrations. Since Dribbble is invite-only community not everyone has an opportunity to become a proud member of it, so thanks shot is a sui generis tribution to your opener.
Today I have collected 30 spectacular examples of thanks dribbble shots.
Character design is very popular nowadays. Since a great deal of applications and websites are released during a really short period most of them need to stand out of the crowd by creating mascotes or main personages that will draw attention and make a project memorable.
Also, character design can be an alternative source of inspiration where you can find new ideas for using technique, choosing color, utilizing design elements and naturally coming up with unique illustrations.
Today, I have picked up 30 brilliant character designs that were made by talented people from dribbble community.
I suppose there is so much more to fashion illustrations that can inspire every designer. Like other designers and illustrators fashion illustrators express themselves through their artwork. That`s why most of theirs works are extraordinary, sometimes freak but for sure inspiring.
Toda I`ve picked up 50+ breathtaking fashion artworks to make your day more stylish.
1. Danny Roberts artwork
2. Vogue by Danny Roberts
3. 2 Queens by Danny Roberts
4. ELSEVIER by Laura Laine
- There’s An Old Abandoned Theme Park Near Tokyo, And It’s Creepy As Hell Views today: 2,504 - Travel
- The Innovative Minimalist Earrings By The Designer Otis Jaxon Views today: 1,116 - Design
- Ed Gein Style Horror Jacket Is The Most Terrifying Jacket Ever Views today: 994 - Design
- The White House’s Pete Souza Has Shot Nearly 2M Photos Of Obama, Here Some Of His Favorites Views today: 954 - Photography
- Walking On Frozen Baikal, The Deepest And Oldest Lake On Earth To Capture Its Otherworldly Beauty Views today: 944 - Travel
- Biting Illustrations That Uncover All Of The Human Essences In Modern World Views today: 921 - Inspirations
- When You See Where This Hidden Staircase Leads You’re Going To Want One Views today: 913 - Design
- Hong Kong In The 1950s Captured By A Teenager Views today: 542 - Photography
- An Artist Transforms The Shapes Of Animals Into Cubes To Makes Them Definitely Look Straight Out Of Minecraft Views today: 474 - Animals
- Honest Puns Inspired By CSS That Web Designers Can Relate To Views today: 298 - Inspirations
- These Photographs Of Creepy Children Will Terrify You Views today: 293 - Photography
- Bizarre Paintings Of Mecha Robots And Werewolves Attacking East European Peasants Of The Early 20th Century Views today: 275 - Inspirations
- This Dreadful Emptiness: Dark And Depressive Illustrations By Aron Wiesenfeld Views today: 252 - Inspirations
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images Views today: 249 - Photography
- Vibram Furoshiki Shoe Views today: 222 - Technology