Last week we posted about these Original Grain watches. Well, let’s take it to the next level. Let’s make one of you guys happy by giving away the Maple Wood version!
Click here for more information: http://bit.ly/18ac476
Of course it’s not possible for us to visit each and every hotel we post about. We wish we could, but we don’t. But, every once a while one of our friends visits a place and contacts us that its worth mentioning about. One of those properties is Anastasis Apartments in Santorini Greece.
Click here for more information: http://bit.ly/1dp3CRx
The Click Message Clock from Gingko is an eco-friendly clock that does a lot more besides telling you what time it is.
Click here for more information: http://bit.ly/1gRb7W5
This Canadia born chick Michelle Pieroway just conquered our hearts. We don’t really know how we came across this beauty, but we do know we won’t forget about her any time soon.
Click here for more information: http://bit.ly/I3szaA
Look at these beautiful examples of free hand typography and graphics by French artists BMD Design.
Click here for more information: http://bit.ly/18ac9Yt
Sports Illustrated just released “Swimsuit: 50 Years of Beautiful,” which includes images of every girl to have been featured in the edition over its half-century existence including many whose careers it launched like Elle Macpherson, Heidi Klum, and Tyra Banks.
Click here for more information: http://bit.ly/1bKmhpz
If you love design, you’d probably want to have at least one iconic chair in your living room. The Barcelona chair is an easy target, but this Zanotti Grandtour Chair is certainly a very nice second best.
Click here for more information: http://bit.ly/1bdhKhm
We’ve all seen Tom Cruise in Cocktail. We’ve all dreamed about being a bartender like young Brian Flanagan. What? You still dream of a career living around night shifts? Start practicing and use this Cocktail layering tool.
Click here for more information: http://bit.ly/1ek6wum
Nutella pancakes. Do we need to say more. The perfect recipe for a cold winter sunday evening. We bet this will make your mouth water.
Hungry? Click here for the recipe: http://bit.ly/1ek6wum
After months of hard work Necessary Coolness had finally evolved. This 2.0 version of the coolest website you’ve ever seen is still an early version. In the coming weeks/months we’ll be adding multiple new features (user profiles, lists) and a lot of fun elements.
A big thanks you goes out to the complete Design You Trust community. We’ve had a lot of visitors from this place and we’re thankful.
Click here to visit the new webste: Necessary Coolness.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Why Is This Little House In The Middle Of The Street In New York?
- Meet Smoothie, The World’s Most Photogenic Cat
- Venezuelan Crisis Leaves Families With Empty Fridges
- Explorer Matthias Haker Discovers Crumbling Churches, Overgrown Synagogues and Golden Chapels
- Absolutey Stunning Artworks And Funny Soviet Posters In The Pin-Up Style By Valery Barykin
- World War II Paintings From The Soviet Union
- Sense Of Water: The First And Highly Anticipated Photo Book By Finnish Photographer Susanna Majuri
- Man Dresses Up Every Sunday To Take His Grandmother To Church
- India To Use 3D Paintings As Speed Breakers To Slow Down Dangerous Drivers
- After The Apocalypse: Emotionally Impacting Illustrations By Jonas De Ro
- Glamorous NSFW Paintings By Konstantin Razumov
- Get Lost In The Majesty Of These Incredible Photos From Australia
- Internet In Real Life: This Small Italian Village Became A Web 2.0 Intervention Project
- This Woman Captures Charming Photos Of Her Lovely Giant Teddy Bear
- Edouard Martinet’s Masterfully Sculpted Animals And Insects Made From Bicycle, Car And Motorcycle Parts