Last week we posted about these Original Grain watches. Well, let’s take it to the next level. Let’s make one of you guys happy by giving away the Maple Wood version!
Click here for more information: http://bit.ly/18ac476
Of course it’s not possible for us to visit each and every hotel we post about. We wish we could, but we don’t. But, every once a while one of our friends visits a place and contacts us that its worth mentioning about. One of those properties is Anastasis Apartments in Santorini Greece.
Click here for more information: http://bit.ly/1dp3CRx
The Click Message Clock from Gingko is an eco-friendly clock that does a lot more besides telling you what time it is.
Click here for more information: http://bit.ly/1gRb7W5
This Canadia born chick Michelle Pieroway just conquered our hearts. We don’t really know how we came across this beauty, but we do know we won’t forget about her any time soon.
Click here for more information: http://bit.ly/I3szaA
Look at these beautiful examples of free hand typography and graphics by French artists BMD Design.
Click here for more information: http://bit.ly/18ac9Yt
Sports Illustrated just released “Swimsuit: 50 Years of Beautiful,” which includes images of every girl to have been featured in the edition over its half-century existence including many whose careers it launched like Elle Macpherson, Heidi Klum, and Tyra Banks.
Click here for more information: http://bit.ly/1bKmhpz
If you love design, you’d probably want to have at least one iconic chair in your living room. The Barcelona chair is an easy target, but this Zanotti Grandtour Chair is certainly a very nice second best.
Click here for more information: http://bit.ly/1bdhKhm
We’ve all seen Tom Cruise in Cocktail. We’ve all dreamed about being a bartender like young Brian Flanagan. What? You still dream of a career living around night shifts? Start practicing and use this Cocktail layering tool.
Click here for more information: http://bit.ly/1ek6wum
Nutella pancakes. Do we need to say more. The perfect recipe for a cold winter sunday evening. We bet this will make your mouth water.
Hungry? Click here for the recipe: http://bit.ly/1ek6wum
After months of hard work Necessary Coolness had finally evolved. This 2.0 version of the coolest website you’ve ever seen is still an early version. In the coming weeks/months we’ll be adding multiple new features (user profiles, lists) and a lot of fun elements.
A big thanks you goes out to the complete Design You Trust community. We’ve had a lot of visitors from this place and we’re thankful.
Click here to visit the new webste: Necessary Coolness.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Badass Steampunk Skull Rocker Leather Waist And Holster Bag
- Breathtaking Photos Of London From Above
- Amazing Hand Painting Illusions By Ray Massey And Annie Ralli
- Elderly Animals By Isa Leshko
- Japanese Artist Makes Models Burst At The Seams With Creepy Zips, Buttons And Power Plugs Painted On Their Skin
- Fantasy Animals By Lee Cross
- This Artist Duo Uses Face As A Canvas To Recreate Famous Classic Paintings
- Art Of The Deep Space
- Vintage Pie Ads
- How To Go All Out For Halloween Without Decorating Your House
- German Swat Team Members Get Chain Mail Like Anti-Knife Equipment
- Breathtaking Minimalist Tattoos By A Korean Artist
- This Is Europe’s Most Expensive Home
- Funny Cartoons From The New Yorker That Will Definitely Crack You Up
- A Group Of Artists Unveil A Mural Celebrating 250 Years Of Literary History