For more, please visit
Anthony Redpath is currently focusing his artistic practice on the exploration of the constant transformations of contemporary life along the Pacific North West coast, where he resides. Redpath produces photographs that seem to toy with themes of allusion and paradox, using these to create images often laced with irony. via Photography Blog.
Rebecca Palmer is a photographer based in Manchester, UK. She was born in 1993 in Stockport and became interested in photography when taking it as a fluke fourth subject in College when she was 16, and grew to love it not just as a College class but as a hobby and a career. via Professional Photography Blog.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Meet This Colorful Australian Peacock Spider
- Minimalistic Photos Of Architecture That Pop With Color, Geometrical Elements
- Humorous Illustrations Of Chewbacca As Comical Visual Puns
- Artist Turns Old Mattresses Into Giant Foods
- My Brain Does Not Compute With This Artist’s Phenomenal 3D Drawings…
- Artist Paints Hyper Realistic Animal Portraits That Place Your Own Pet In Historical Settings
- LICK Puppies, An Adorable Photo Series That Captures Canine Youngsters In Mid-Lick
- Artists Builds Tiny Tree-Houses Around Common House Plants And It’s Awesome!
- The R.A.F. MK1 Cluster Bomb Drinks Cabinet
- Artist’s Series Depicts ‘Game Of Thrones’ Characters Drawn As Pin-Up
- Jungle Book Cast Photos Pair Actors With Animals
- If Modern Movies Would’ve Been Released On VHS Cassette
- Don’t Look Down At This Glass Sightseeing Platform In China
- This Mom Makes Costumes And Takes Awesome Photos Of Her Kids
- 12 Things You’re Doing That Make People Dislike You Immediately