This is an ongoing personal project. Traveling is one of my biggest passions, and also if I’m not a very skilled photographer, I always take lots of photos wherever I go. So I decided to take some photos of my last trips and add my personal touch on them with another of my biggest passions: character design.
Happily melting portraits is a personal project by Rubens Cantuni a.k.a. Tokyo Candies, dedicated to pop icons of yesterday and today, in cinema, music, TV and whatever.
All portraits are available as prints. To take a look at the entire project (so far) you can visit Rubens’ Behance
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Illustrator Draws On Her Self-Portraits To Create Fun, Whimsical Images
- Chalk Artist Reimagines Darth Vader In Steamy 3D Portrait
- Artist Nimbly Creates Incredible Tiny Sculptures From Pencils
- This Golden Carved Nissan GT-R Made A Huge Impression At The Tokyo Motor Show 2016
- Wedding Photo Shoot Goes Wrong After A Snake Makes A Surprise Appearance