This is an ongoing personal project. Traveling is one of my biggest passions, and also if I’m not a very skilled photographer, I always take lots of photos wherever I go. So I decided to take some photos of my last trips and add my personal touch on them with another of my biggest passions: character design. Read the rest of “Around another World” »
Read the rest of “Around another World” »
|Spread your love to Design You Trust:|
Happily melting portraits is a personal project by Rubens Cantuni a.k.a. Tokyo Candies, dedicated to pop icons of yesterday and today, in cinema, music, TV and whatever.
All portraits are available as prints. To take a look at the entire project (so far) you can visit Rubens’ Behance
Recently on Design You Trust
- Can You Spot the Nude Models Camouflaged in These Landscapes?
- This Amazing Village in India Plants 111 Trees Every Time a Little Girl is Born
- A Photo Serie Where The Dancer And Photographer Arthur Cadre Twist His Body Into Mesmerising Position
- Chinese Trend of the Day: It’s Totally Cool to Have a Sprout Growing Out of Your Hair
- French Designers Create A Tiny Bathroom In A Box
- Designer Develops Alzheimer’s-Friendly Tableware Thanks to Inspiration from Her Late Grandmother
- Photographer Explores the Beautiful Diversity of Redheads
- Holi Party Festival in Spain
- NASA Reveals Beautiful Photos of Earth from Space
- 99 Classics Wood Headphone by Meze