This is an ongoing personal project. Traveling is one of my biggest passions, and also if I’m not a very skilled photographer, I always take lots of photos wherever I go. So I decided to take some photos of my last trips and add my personal touch on them with another of my biggest passions: character design.
Happily melting portraits is a personal project by Rubens Cantuni a.k.a. Tokyo Candies, dedicated to pop icons of yesterday and today, in cinema, music, TV and whatever.
All portraits are available as prints. To take a look at the entire project (so far) you can visit Rubens’ Behance
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- This Wedding Photographer Turns You Into A Miniature Person
- This Woman Painted Her Staircase To Look Like Books And It’s Amazing
- Foxy Faces: Photographer Proves That Every Fox Has Different Personality
- The Magic Unicorn Hood That Has No Special Powers At All But Looks Amazing
- 2016 Audubon Photography Awards