Taking selfies has become one of the most popular trends now days. Peoples from all walks of life including celebrities, pop star, models even children love to take selfies. But have you ever seen animals taking selfies? If not, here we have put together a very funny compilation of animals taking selfies. Continue »
The Flickr group named ‘Tiny Animals on Fingers’ features different types of tiny animals range in size from a half human fingernail to not more than an average hand.
The adorable photos of 23-month-old, Beau and a two month old puppy, Theo have become the most lovable things on the internet.
Russia is an easy country to fall in love with, because it is the place of most bizarre and funny things. Although America has fare share of it but Russian tends to be more crazy, weird and funny.
Williams was in Sri Lanka when he found this little palm squirrel. He left it in a safe place near a tree so his mother may found him easily but the next day he was still there.
Nightmares may vary person to person but they are very common amongst young kids.Horror photographer Joshua Hoffine recreates some of our childhood fears into a visual reality including his young daughters as subjects.
A 28-year-old Russian artist Vadim Andreev has got some really amazing make-up skills and it is hard to believe that the resulted pictures aren’t retouched.
Have you read the cutest story of a missing dog and a tinny kitten? If you are a pet lover you’ll definitely enjoy it..
Real armor may be a bit stiff and uncomfortable to wear, but these hand-printed leggings by Vancouver, British Columbia design studio, “MITMUNK” have totally changed the concept.
Scientists are always in search of amazing and unusual species and every year unveil variety of animals that are lesser known to the general public. Below we have put a selection of animal that you probably never even knew existed.
Naked Mole Rat
The Amazonian Royal Flycatcher
With the use of high-end digital technology in combination with amazing tools and techniques, the designer and digital artist are able to create mind-blowing artworks that look exactly like the taken photograph.
Christina Ricci Painting
Kissing can be hard things to do until you get comfortable doing it. The joy and innocence of a first kiss is priceless. Below are some beautiful kissing photographs of sweethearts, which made the moment absolutely wonderful to watch.
Stunning burlesque dancer Dita Von Teese mocked up the first fully articulated 3D-printed dress at the Ace Hotel New York.
If you have a dull and boring day then a collection of funny and interesting animated gifs can immediately change your boring day into the most inspiring one.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Street Art That Only Appears When It Rains
- Men And Women Before 10 A.M. By Veronique Vial
- Jellyfish Plants Transform Your Room Into A Underwater Wonderland
- Hairstylist Paints Hair Into Classic Paintings
- Nature Framed By Myoung Ho Lee
- Istanbul Inception: Surreal Turkish Cityscapes By Aydın Büyüktaş
- These Twisted Vintage Portraits Were Made Before Photoshop
- Hilarious Illustrations Of Real Movie Typos By Austin Light
- The Six Stages of Waking Up In The Morning
- This Artist Turns People Into Aliens By Drawing Faces On Their Backs
- This Craftsman Creates Absolutely Badass Steampunk Masks, Outfits And Accessories
- Amazing Surreal And Tribal Backpacks By Konstantin Kofta
- Foreboding Creature Tattoos Are Modern Brothers Grimm
- These 13 Satirical Cartoons Depict The Disturbing Reality Of Modern-Day Society
- The Algonquin Hotel In NYC Has A Kitty Concierge Named Matilda