Taking selfies has become one of the most popular trends now days. Peoples from all walks of life including celebrities, pop star, models even children love to take selfies. But have you ever seen animals taking selfies? If not, here we have put together a very funny compilation of animals taking selfies. Continue »
The Flickr group named ‘Tiny Animals on Fingers’ features different types of tiny animals range in size from a half human fingernail to not more than an average hand.
The adorable photos of 23-month-old, Beau and a two month old puppy, Theo have become the most lovable things on the internet.
Russia is an easy country to fall in love with, because it is the place of most bizarre and funny things. Although America has fare share of it but Russian tends to be more crazy, weird and funny.
Williams was in Sri Lanka when he found this little palm squirrel. He left it in a safe place near a tree so his mother may found him easily but the next day he was still there.
Nightmares may vary person to person but they are very common amongst young kids.Horror photographer Joshua Hoffine recreates some of our childhood fears into a visual reality including his young daughters as subjects.
A 28-year-old Russian artist Vadim Andreev has got some really amazing make-up skills and it is hard to believe that the resulted pictures aren’t retouched.
Have you read the cutest story of a missing dog and a tinny kitten? If you are a pet lover you’ll definitely enjoy it..
Real armor may be a bit stiff and uncomfortable to wear, but these hand-printed leggings by Vancouver, British Columbia design studio, “MITMUNK” have totally changed the concept.
Scientists are always in search of amazing and unusual species and every year unveil variety of animals that are lesser known to the general public. Below we have put a selection of animal that you probably never even knew existed.
Naked Mole Rat
The Amazonian Royal Flycatcher
With the use of high-end digital technology in combination with amazing tools and techniques, the designer and digital artist are able to create mind-blowing artworks that look exactly like the taken photograph.
Christina Ricci Painting
Kissing can be hard things to do until you get comfortable doing it. The joy and innocence of a first kiss is priceless. Below are some beautiful kissing photographs of sweethearts, which made the moment absolutely wonderful to watch.
Stunning burlesque dancer Dita Von Teese mocked up the first fully articulated 3D-printed dress at the Ace Hotel New York.
If you have a dull and boring day then a collection of funny and interesting animated gifs can immediately change your boring day into the most inspiring one.
Trending on Design You Trust:
- Famous Songs Hilariously Explained With Simple Comics
- The Last Of The Kings: Very Sad Photos Of The Hard Life Of Congolese Gorillas
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- The Angel Oak Tree In South Carolina Is Infernally Beautiful
- Chinese City Opens Awesome Five-Star Public Toilet
- Polish Craftsman Creates Amazing Household Items With A Folk Twist
- Aerial Images Of Salterns That Blur The Line Between Photograph And Painting
- What Michelle Obama’s Campaign Branding May Look Like If She Runs For President
- This Peculiar Board Game Is Anticipated To Be Biggest Kickstarter Campaign Ever
- Marvelous Dreamlike Portraits Of Redheads With Red Foxes By Alexandra Bochkareva
- Surreal Animal Hybrid Tattoos Look Like Quirky Sketchbook Drawings
- Black Model Recreates Famous Fashion Campaigns To Highlight Lack Of Diversity In Fashion Industry
- Photographer Andreas Levers Captures The Hazy Glow Of Unpopulated Streets At Night
- 80’s Young Fashion: Color Photos Of US Teen Girls During The 1980s
- Oxford University Women’s Rugby Team Strip Off For Charity Calendar