The vintage synth addicts duet Diapositive delivers a first EP full of synthetic arabesques, hazy rythms and romantic subsonic waves. Nightwalk takes you through timestreching pads on a rolling and dusty beat, then dive into rolling and sweaty toms. Victory theme is all about arpeggios and lowrider driving beats, like a slow motion imaginary flying-skateboard part. Remix from Nasser cheers up the EP with a panoramic view remix, driving from melodic techno to a warm road-movie soundtrack.
Great motion design for this new music service called “Eazieer”. Nice looking transitions, asset integrations, type animations..
Video report of Clemens Behr’s exhibition at Seize gallery in July 2012.
>> SEIZE GALLERY
Official teaser of Marsatac Festival 2012
Model / Flair : Aurélie Corizia
Scénario / Direction Artistique : Cédric Malo / Tabas
Shot by Eve Le Cardonnel et Nicolas Ouvrier ‘Spazm
Montage : Eve Le Cardonnel
Sound design : Matthieu Pernaud / Ebene Studio
Post Prod : Nicolas Ouvrier / Spazm
Assistant : Laura Mascarello
Cool motion on this party teaser.
KENOR ‘s exhibition at Seize Gallery, Marseille (France)
Subtitles in french.
L’exposition de Kenor à la galerie Seize, Marseille (France)
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- When Two Paintings Fall In Love: Man Proposes During 2D Photoshoot
- Teacher Gave Her Students A Chance To Be Creative On The Last Day Of School
- Artist Proves American Women Are Beautiful In All Sizes In New ‘American Beauty’ Photo Shoot
- This Instagram Account Has The Most Adorable Way Of Reminding You That You Matter
- Woman Posed For An Epic Divorce Photo Shoot To Let Go Of The Past And Start Fresh