|If you like Design You Trust,|
support us on Facebook:
The vintage synth addicts duet Diapositive delivers a first EP full of synthetic arabesques, hazy rythms and romantic subsonic waves. Nightwalk takes you through timestreching pads on a rolling and dusty beat, then dive into rolling and sweaty toms. Victory theme is all about arpeggios and lowrider driving beats, like a slow motion imaginary flying-skateboard part. Remix from Nasser cheers up the EP with a panoramic view remix, driving from melodic techno to a warm road-movie soundtrack.
Great motion design for this new music service called “Eazieer”. Nice looking transitions, asset integrations, type animations..
Video report of Clemens Behr’s exhibition at Seize gallery in July 2012.
>> SEIZE GALLERY
Official teaser of Marsatac Festival 2012
Model / Flair : Aurélie Corizia
Scénario / Direction Artistique : Cédric Malo / Tabas
Shot by Eve Le Cardonnel et Nicolas Ouvrier ‘Spazm
Montage : Eve Le Cardonnel
Sound design : Matthieu Pernaud / Ebene Studio
Post Prod : Nicolas Ouvrier / Spazm
Assistant : Laura Mascarello
Cool motion on this party teaser.
KENOR ‘s exhibition at Seize Gallery, Marseille (France)
Subtitles in french.
L’exposition de Kenor à la galerie Seize, Marseille (France)
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Brilliant Illustrations of the Beautiful Girls by Eric Hibbeler
- Artist Turns Her 2-Year-Old’s Sketches Into Paintings
- Nothing More Inspiring than Disney Princesses as Hotdogs
- Nightmarish Illustrations That Will Have You Hiding Under The Bed
- What Do You Think of this Dessert Themed Public Toilet in Japan?
- Dad Creates First-of-Its-Kind Magical Book for His Son
- An Artist Captured the Innocence of Childhood by Photographing His Three Sons
- Double-Exposure Animal Portraits By Dániel Taylor
- This Biology Teacher Has Her Own Way of Teaching About the Human Body at School
- Green Varnish Installation
- 25 Free Product Packaging Mock-ups – October 2015 Edition
- Taking Pictures at IKEA is the Solution to All Your Tindr Needs
- Top Products of the Week via The Gadget Flow #12
- Amazing Pictures Taken at Exactly the Right Moment
- Hungary Fashion Photographer Under Fire Over ‘Migrant Chic’ Shoot