|Spread your love to Design You Trust:|
The vintage synth addicts duet Diapositive delivers a first EP full of synthetic arabesques, hazy rythms and romantic subsonic waves. Nightwalk takes you through timestreching pads on a rolling and dusty beat, then dive into rolling and sweaty toms. Victory theme is all about arpeggios and lowrider driving beats, like a slow motion imaginary flying-skateboard part. Remix from Nasser cheers up the EP with a panoramic view remix, driving from melodic techno to a warm road-movie soundtrack.
Great motion design for this new music service called “Eazieer”. Nice looking transitions, asset integrations, type animations..
Video report of Clemens Behr’s exhibition at Seize gallery in July 2012.
>> SEIZE GALLERY
Official teaser of Marsatac Festival 2012
Model / Flair : Aurélie Corizia
Scénario / Direction Artistique : Cédric Malo / Tabas
Shot by Eve Le Cardonnel et Nicolas Ouvrier ‘Spazm
Montage : Eve Le Cardonnel
Sound design : Matthieu Pernaud / Ebene Studio
Post Prod : Nicolas Ouvrier / Spazm
Assistant : Laura Mascarello
Cool motion on this party teaser.
KENOR ‘s exhibition at Seize Gallery, Marseille (France)
Subtitles in french.
L’exposition de Kenor à la galerie Seize, Marseille (France)
Recently on Design You Trust
- Chinese Trend of the Day: It’s Totally Cool to Have a Sprout Growing Out of Your Hair
- French Designers Create A Tiny Bathroom In A Box
- Designer Develops Alzheimer’s-Friendly Tableware Thanks to Inspiration from Her Late Grandmother
- Photographer Explores the Beautiful Diversity of Redheads
- Holi Party Festival in Spain
- NASA Reveals Beautiful Photos of Earth from Space
- 99 Classics Wood Headphone by Meze
- Meet Kazım Gürbüz, A 95-Year-Old Yoga Guru From Turkey
- This Feline-shaped Kindergarten Is The Cat’s Meow
- Like Owner, Like Dog: Photographer Captured Dog Owners Mimicking Their Best Friends