|If you like Design You Trust,|
support us on Facebook:
Food design, creative sewing, alternative printing and much more. This is Jazz Colombo aka Gaia Giunta e Valeria Foschetti, 2 bentoboxers and friends who share the passion for DIY and every formo f creativity applied to life.
Antonio Davide Storelli a.k.a. Bozo is a graphic designer with a huge passion for bikes. 5 years ago he discovered bike polo. He founded Milano Bike Polo with some friends of his and today he plays and organizes local and international bike polo tournaments. He cooked pink rice with prawns in saffron batter. Rough on the field, gentle in the kitchen.
Francesca Romana Mezzadri is a food journalist and writer. She cooked spaghetti with clams, light pesto and lemon peel. Enjoy it!
Il verso del cinghiale Fest, 09.03.2012, Bloom di Mezzago, Milan – Italy
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Stunning Travel Photography by Alex Strohl
- Concrete Box Dream House Robertson Design, Houston, Texas
- Hand-Cut Paper Art from Single Sheet of Paper
- Artist Explains Untranslatable Words Explained By Charming Illustrations
- Pooja Mor and Marland Backus by Zoe Ghertner
- Nature-Inspired Porcelain Sculptures by Jennifer McCurdy
- Powerful Street Art Photos That Face Climate Change
- Wet Fold Origami Paper Animals by Artist Hoang Tien Quyet
- Keurig Kold Drinkmaker
- Octovo Essentials
- Finisterre Waterproof Bags
- Circle Swing Rocking Chair
- Best of Arcaid Images Architectural Photography Awards 2015
- Outstanding Examples of Restaurant Logos
- Beautiful Vintage Packaging Designs