Food design, creative sewing, alternative printing and much more. This is Jazz Colombo aka Gaia Giunta e Valeria Foschetti, 2 bentoboxers and friends who share the passion for DIY and every formo f creativity applied to life.
Antonio Davide Storelli a.k.a. Bozo is a graphic designer with a huge passion for bikes. 5 years ago he discovered bike polo. He founded Milano Bike Polo with some friends of his and today he plays and organizes local and international bike polo tournaments. He cooked pink rice with prawns in saffron batter. Rough on the field, gentle in the kitchen.
Francesca Romana Mezzadri is a food journalist and writer. She cooked spaghetti with clams, light pesto and lemon peel. Enjoy it!
Il verso del cinghiale Fest, 09.03.2012, Bloom di Mezzago, Milan – Italy
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Artist Covers Walls With Cross-Stitch Floral Patterns In Street Installations
- Polish Fashion Artists Creates Beautiful Felted Animal Scarves
- Dragon Scale Crochet Gloves For When The Winter Comes
- Designer Paints Alternative Posters Of Popular Movies Based On Mood In The Films
- New Stunning Entries Of The 2016 National Geographic Nature Photographer Of The Year Contest
- An Eccentric Artist Has Collected Fifty Vintage Cars And Left Them To Rot In A Forest – And Now They’re Worth Over $1 Million
- Fantastic Minimalist Japanese Cruiser 1989 Nissan Neo-X Concept That Was Ahead Of Its Time
- Amazing Vintage Photographs That Show The Dangers Of Constructing The Empire State Building
- Street Artist Okuda Transforms An Abandoned House Into An Universal Chapel
- Playboy Model Sara Jean Underwood Dresses Up As Your Favorite Star Wars Characters
- These Hilarious Cats Look Like Furry Catbuses Come To Life
- Hyperrealistic Depictions Of A Fictional Mouse-Butterfly Species By Lisa Ericson
- World’s Largest Slug is Bigger, Slimier, and Way Cooler Than You’d Imagine
- This Is Truly Heavenly Weather As Pictures Taken From An Airplane Cockpit Reveal What Pilots See From Above
- Dark Humor Stories That’ll Make You Think