Food design, creative sewing, alternative printing and much more. This is Jazz Colombo aka Gaia Giunta e Valeria Foschetti, 2 bentoboxers and friends who share the passion for DIY and every formo f creativity applied to life.
Antonio Davide Storelli a.k.a. Bozo is a graphic designer with a huge passion for bikes. 5 years ago he discovered bike polo. He founded Milano Bike Polo with some friends of his and today he plays and organizes local and international bike polo tournaments. He cooked pink rice with prawns in saffron batter. Rough on the field, gentle in the kitchen.
Francesca Romana Mezzadri is a food journalist and writer. She cooked spaghetti with clams, light pesto and lemon peel. Enjoy it!
Il verso del cinghiale Fest, 09.03.2012, Bloom di Mezzago, Milan – Italy
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Benetton Uses Ethnicity Data To Create Computer-Generated ‘Models’ From Different Cities
- $2 Junk Shop Photo Turns Out To Be Worth $5,000,000
- Artists Create Unique Wallcut Murals In Abandoned Factory
- 15 Authentic Shots Of Motherhood In All Its Beauty
- Gerard Schlosser’s Intimate And Hyperrealistic Paintings Of The Body (NSFW)
- Breathtaking Photos Of London Town From Above
- Juniper, The Happiest Fox In The World
- All Little Things – Happy Moments Every Couple Should Share
- Meet Escape Traveler – A Tiny Cabin On Wheels That Can Be Moved Anywhere
- “Ballads Of Shanghai”: Changing Face Of Urban China
- Artists Recreate Van Gogh’s Iconic Bedroom And Put It For Rent On Airbnb
- Ethereal Floral Tattoos Mimic Delicate Watercolor Paintings On Skin
- Look, These Landscapes Are Out Of This World!
- The Russians Make The Best Truck In The Universe For $50K
- Mini Glacier Candles Remind You Of Global Warming As They Melt