Food design, creative sewing, alternative printing and much more. This is Jazz Colombo aka Gaia Giunta e Valeria Foschetti, 2 bentoboxers and friends who share the passion for DIY and every formo f creativity applied to life.
Antonio Davide Storelli a.k.a. Bozo is a graphic designer with a huge passion for bikes. 5 years ago he discovered bike polo. He founded Milano Bike Polo with some friends of his and today he plays and organizes local and international bike polo tournaments. He cooked pink rice with prawns in saffron batter. Rough on the field, gentle in the kitchen.
Francesca Romana Mezzadri is a food journalist and writer. She cooked spaghetti with clams, light pesto and lemon peel. Enjoy it!
Il verso del cinghiale Fest, 09.03.2012, Bloom di Mezzago, Milan – Italy
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- This Russian Woman Grew Her Hair To Rapunzel Length
- London Drug Dealers’ Messages Through The Lens Of Conventional Marketing
- Computer Love: The Ultimate Guide To Computing
- Gibson Girls: The Sexiest Women Of All Time
- Surreal Abandoned Building From Kamchatka
- Epic Video Game Room Decoration Ideas From Pixers
- This Artist Has Turned Store’s Regular Trashcan Into A Trashcan For People’s Hopes And Dreams
- Edwardian Criminal Faces Of North Shields: Vintage Mugshots Of Women In The Early 1900s
- Man Quits Job, Sells Everything To Travel With His Rescue Cat Across Australia
- What If Popular Media Persons Appears In Popular 2016 Movie Posters?
- This Is Not Your Granddad’s Creepy Brother: An Artist Makes Unbelievable Pro Silicone Masks
- This Artist Turns Children Drawings Into Real Toys
- Amazing Leaf-Inspired Bags From Budapest By Gabriella Moldovanyi
- A Guy Found A Scared Kitten Under A Truck And Just Couldn’t Say No To Her
- Soviet Brutalist Architecture Photographed By Frederic Chaubin