Anonymouse (previously featured) did it again!
“Last night Tjoffsans Tivoli (Amousement park) set camp in Malmö, and are now welcoming visitors of all ages. The opening of the Amousement park was met with some excitement by slightly larger visitors than expected. We apologize for the lack of personnel at certain hours, the management are working on a solution. Thank you for your interest and Cheese out!” Continue reading »
Anonymouse was fed up with the lack of shops for rodents, so they decided to open a couple of them at once. The 70×30 cm (about 25×12 inch) stores are located in Malmö, Sweden and they have wide menus that mice can choose their meals from. One of them is selling nuts and the other offers cheese. Besides the well-crafted interiors, there are posters about upcoming mice concerts and other events. The amount of detail that went into creating this street art installation is huge! The identities of Anonymouse are still unknown, but you can check their Instagram account for more information. Continue reading »
- Misty Lochs, Magical Woods and Spectacular Lightning Strikes: Feast Your Eyes on The Incredible Winning Shots for The 2020 Landscape Photographer of The Year Awards
- Beautiful Bizarre: Weird and Wonderful Post-Mortem Fairy Tales by Mothmeister
- Artist Turns Ordinary Everyday Objects Into Star Wars Characters
- Austria Postal Service Prints Coronavirus-Themed Stamp on Toilet Paper
- Adorable Photos Of A Young Austrian Boy Enjoys A Special Friendship With Shy Marmots
- Surreal Architectural Collages By Beomsik Won
- Love Like Blood: The Superb Macabre And Gothic Artworks Of Abigail Larson
- Sisters Are Taking Makeup To The Next Level And Here Are Their 30 Mind-Blowing Transformations
- What’s Up With The Creepy Apocalyptic Paintings In Denver International Airport?
- Beautiful Photos Of Cuba In 1954 That Looks Like A Country Of Freedom