Herefordshire based artist Kate Kato created these life sized fly agaric mushrooms and fern from completely recycled materials including book pages, fabric, upholstery and wire. She used a demi-john and reclaimed wood to create the bell jar style display it sits in, like a little magical world. Her sculpture will be on display at the RBSA Gallery in Birmingham, UK from the 7th of May in the Prize Exhibition!
A tiny woodland world growing inside a reclaimed demi-john bottle.
Continue reading »
- Photographer Emily Lauren Wants To Change The Way We See Female Beauty
- The Lost Corvettes: 36 Chevrolet Corvettes From NYC Barn Find To Be Raffled In Charity Sweepstakes
- “Porn Fashions”: Obscenely Tasteless Apparel From 1980s Adult Magazines
- 2020 Miss Mexico Contestants Compete In Traditional Outfits And They Are Amazing
- Stunning Photographs of Ellen O’Neal, The Greatest Woman Freestyle Skateboarder in the 1970s
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- The Winners of the Luminar Bug Photography Awards 2020 Have Just Been Announced
- From The Depths Of Your Nightmares – The Fantastically Disturbing Creepy Art Of Trevor Henderson
- Hungarian Artist Creates Hilarious Scenes By Placing Characters In Movies Or TV Shows They Don’t Belong In
- Bums for The Bush: The Cheeky Campaign Helping Aussie Farmers