In this Saturday, August 16, 2014 photo, a large alligator weighing 1011.5 pounds measuring 15-feet long is pictured in Thomaston, Ala. The alligator was caught in the Alabama River near Camden, Ala., by Mandy Stokes and family, according to AL.COM. (Photo by Sharon Steinmann/AP Photo/Al.com)
Continue reading »
These amazing pictures show a five-year-old boy who is already extremely comfortable around alligators. Blaise’s dad T-Mike runs the Kliebert Gator Farm, the biggest and oldest in the world and which was started by his grandfather Harvey in 1957. The monsters of the Mississippi grow up to 18 feet – and some were even hatched by a young Harvey the year the farm was opened. T-Mike hopes that his young son will take over the family business when he grows up. The family make a living by opening their farm to the public, with the star attractions being a young Blaise wrestling the gators and sitting on a 15ft-long beast.
T-Mike Kliebert and his son Blaise tackle Chinaman a 12 foot alligator in Hammond, Louisiana. (Photo by Barcroft Media)
Continue reading »
- Seriously, 2022 Social Justice Kittens Calendar Is Here!
- An Animal Shelter Dressed Dogs in Human Clothes to Help Them Find Homes
- Parodies of “Deep” Melodramatic Instagram Captions
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- This South Korean Artist’s Structural Drawings Will Help You Improve Your Drawing Skills
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Person Uses Artificial Intelligence To Make Anime And Cartoon Characters Look More Realistic
- This Artist Makes Alternative Posters For Horror Films And TV Series In The Form Of Clay Sculptures
- Makeup Artist Keeps Transforming Herself Into Characters And Celebrities