Because let’s face it: no beach outing is really complete without one. Continue reading »
Hundreds of thousands of begonias and dahlias will emblazon the Grand Place in Brussels this weekend for its 20th “Flower Carpet” display, which this year has a Japanese theme. Continue reading »
It was just a simple stain on the carpet, but over time it became a memorial. Continue reading »
The final touches are put to Comedy Carpet by Gordon Young. The installation on Blackpool’s promenade immortalises the UK’s favourite comedians and comic writers from the heyday of music hall to the present day. The artwork took five years to compete and features catchphrases, jokes and sketches, made up from more than 160,000 letters cut from black and red granite and cobalt blue concrete. (Christopher Furlong / Getty Images) Click image to zoom.
A cleaning woman vacuums a red carpet as last preparations in front of the Presidential Palace in Warsaw, prior to the arrival of US President Barack Obama to Poland, on 27 May 2011. US president Obama is on a two-day working visit to Poland. The main topics of Obama’s talks with Polish politicians are to cover economic issues, including shale gas, security and the democratisation process in Northern Africa. EPA/BARTLOMIEJ ZBOROWSKI. Click to zoom.
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- This Lithuanian Woman Has The Greatest Facebook Profile Pictures Ever
- Hilarious Childhood Hairstyles From The 1980s And Early ’90s You’ve Ever Seen
- Photographer Forms Landscapes Using Just Human Bodies And The Result Looks Majestic
- Photographer Michal Zahornacky Creates Minimalistic Architectural Collages Inspired By The Current Pandemic Situation
- These Young People from Lagos, Nigeria Took Smartphone Photography to The Next Level
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- This German Grandma Spends 30 Thousand Euros To Tattoo Her Whole Body
- Running In The Night: The Superb ’80s Cyberpunk Artworks By Daniele Gasparini
- Photo vs Art: Russian Artist Turns Celebrities Into Adorable Cartoon Characters