Because let’s face it: no beach outing is really complete without one. Continue reading »
Hundreds of thousands of begonias and dahlias will emblazon the Grand Place in Brussels this weekend for its 20th “Flower Carpet” display, which this year has a Japanese theme. Continue reading »
It was just a simple stain on the carpet, but over time it became a memorial. Continue reading »
The final touches are put to Comedy Carpet by Gordon Young. The installation on Blackpool’s promenade immortalises the UK’s favourite comedians and comic writers from the heyday of music hall to the present day. The artwork took five years to compete and features catchphrases, jokes and sketches, made up from more than 160,000 letters cut from black and red granite and cobalt blue concrete. (Christopher Furlong / Getty Images) Click image to zoom.
A cleaning woman vacuums a red carpet as last preparations in front of the Presidential Palace in Warsaw, prior to the arrival of US President Barack Obama to Poland, on 27 May 2011. US president Obama is on a two-day working visit to Poland. The main topics of Obama’s talks with Polish politicians are to cover economic issues, including shale gas, security and the democratisation process in Northern Africa. EPA/BARTLOMIEJ ZBOROWSKI. Click to zoom.
- People Are Hilariously Roasting ‘Target’ Fashion Designers By Taking These Pics Wearing Their Dresses
- Beautiful Photos Of People’s Choice Award For Wildlife Photographer Of The Year 2021
- German Artist Shows What’s Problematic About Modern Societies In His Illustrations
- The Winners Of Hasselblad Masters 2021 Photo Competition
- Fascinating Black and White Pictures of New York Street Life in the Late 1960s
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Found Photos Show Fashion Styles of ’80s Young Women
- Funny Comics With Unexpected Endings By Scribbly G
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Jay Ohrberg’s Bizarre Double-Wide Limousine From the 1980s