Gifted Japanese illustrator Kamome Fuyuno from Kanagawa writes in her profile that she loves colored pencils and nature. The second part of that definitely shows in one of her most popular works–a clever and charming acrylic key chain that lets itself be colored in by your surrounding natural scenery. Continue reading »
German police officers have been dealing with an increasing number of knife attack incidents with refugees. In order to prepare for the attacks the SWAT team have been wearing chain mail like equipment to protect themselves. Continue reading »
This undated photo provided by Heritage Auctions shows the front and back of one of the first pennies struck at the United States Mint in Philadelphia. This 1793 “Chain Cent” sold for a record $1,380,000 in a public auction conducted by Heritage Auctions at a coin collector’s convention in Orlando, Fla. on Jan. 4. The linking rings on the back of the coin were intended to represent the original 13 colonies, but critics claimed the chain was symbolic of slavery and the design was quickly changed with a wreath replacing the chain.
Dominos Pizza is planning to expand its fast food chain in a huge way by building a pizza restaurant on the moon. Dominos the world leader in fastest pizza delivery announced that it has been planning a pizza moon base for a year.
The Japanese arm of Dominos estimates the entire project to open a lunar branch will cost around 1.67 trillion yen ($21 billion), a price which covers construction as well as transportation of materials to the moon’s surface. The company will also require 15 rockets to transport 70 tons of construction materials and pizza-making equipment to the moon, The Daily Telegraph reported. Continue reading »
- Japanese Photographer Captures Stunningly Gorgeous Photoshoot of Tokyo Station During a Typhoon
- Bums for The Bush: The Cheeky Campaign Helping Aussie Farmers
- 2020 Miss Mexico Contestants Compete In Traditional Outfits And They Are Amazing
- Japanese Artist Crafts Awesome Cyberpunk Demon Masks
- Misty Lochs, Magical Woods and Spectacular Lightning Strikes: Feast Your Eyes on The Incredible Winning Shots for The 2020 Landscape Photographer of The Year Awards
- Graphic Artist Reimagines Children’s Board Games As Superb Horror Movie Posters
- Amazing Black and White Photographs Capture Everyday Life in France During the Mid-20th Century
- “Porn Fashions”: Obscenely Tasteless Apparel From 1980s Adult Magazines
- Spectacular Winning Photos from The Weather Photographer of the Year 2020 Awards
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers