Gifted Japanese illustrator Kamome Fuyuno from Kanagawa writes in her profile that she loves colored pencils and nature. The second part of that definitely shows in one of her most popular works–a clever and charming acrylic key chain that lets itself be colored in by your surrounding natural scenery. Continue reading »
German police officers have been dealing with an increasing number of knife attack incidents with refugees. In order to prepare for the attacks the SWAT team have been wearing chain mail like equipment to protect themselves. Continue reading »
This undated photo provided by Heritage Auctions shows the front and back of one of the first pennies struck at the United States Mint in Philadelphia. This 1793 “Chain Cent” sold for a record $1,380,000 in a public auction conducted by Heritage Auctions at a coin collector’s convention in Orlando, Fla. on Jan. 4. The linking rings on the back of the coin were intended to represent the original 13 colonies, but critics claimed the chain was symbolic of slavery and the design was quickly changed with a wreath replacing the chain.
Dominos Pizza is planning to expand its fast food chain in a huge way by building a pizza restaurant on the moon. Dominos the world leader in fastest pizza delivery announced that it has been planning a pizza moon base for a year.
The Japanese arm of Dominos estimates the entire project to open a lunar branch will cost around 1.67 trillion yen ($21 billion), a price which covers construction as well as transportation of materials to the moon’s surface. The company will also require 15 rockets to transport 70 tons of construction materials and pizza-making equipment to the moon, The Daily Telegraph reported. Continue reading »
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- 50 Times People Took A Photograph And Realized It’s “Accidental Renaissance”
- Japanese Guy Absolutely Nails Anime Girl Cosplay, from Evangelion to Sailor Moon
- This Guy Rates Benches All Around The UK And The Reviews Are Spot-On
- Medieval Visions of Hell, Satan, Demons And Cabbalistic Signs From A 1775 Compendium Of Horrors
- This Man Photoshops Himself Into Series Of Hilarious Scenarios With Celebrities
- Photographer Albert Dros Captures Beautiful Rural Landscapes of the Netherlands
- Incredible Technologies From The Past That Just Look Odd Today
- “Elvira, Mistress Of The Dark”: Stunning Photos of Cassandra Peterson in the 1980s
- Photographer Documents Stay-At-Home Dads And Their Kids In Sweden