There are more than just a few skulls kicking about the art portfolio of Edward Delandre. His concept art shows a mixture of digital and traditional paintings. Mr Delandre even offers commissioned portraits. Flicking through his works I noticed he creates a lot of fan art. Including some wicked Ghost Riders and the human munching Titans. They are big freaky bastards. Continue reading »
Extraordinary pictures show thousands of holidaymakers with rubber rings packed into water parks to cool off in China’s deadly 50C heatwave. Hundreds of swimmers bobbing in colourful rubber rings compete for space in chaotic scenes at a pool in Nanchang City in east China’s Jiangxi province. Continue reading »
Traditional family photos are shiny, peaceful and nice to look at, but they rarely depict reality. After another photoshoot of a family with little kids turned into total chaos, photographer Danielle Guenther decided she should try to depict what parents are really going through. Continue reading »
Apple cancelled its scheduled sale of iPhone 4S in one of its stores in China’s capital Beijing on January 13.
Crowds outside the store in the Sanlitun district were waiting on queues overnight. There were incidents of scuffle between shoppers and the store’s security staff when shoppers, hundreds of them, were told that the sales had been cancelled. Some of people waiting outside the store pelted eggs. The police intervened later and took away some of the shoppers.
A woman is dragged away by police after she refused to leave from the front of the Apple store in the Beijing district of Sanlitun. (Reuters) Continue reading »
“Monumental Chaos” – three massive lightning bolts hit the earth within 15 seconds at the Voortrekker Monument just outside Pretoria, South Africa. Photographer Mitchell Krog says: “In nearly six years of storm photography this single image portrays, more than any other image I’ve taken, the sheer chaos and power of a lightning storm.” (Mitchell Krog / Barcroft USA)
- Photographer Asked 16 Artists To Draw His Portrait Photos In Their Own Style, And The Result Is Fabulous!
- Beautiful ‘Then And Now’ Pictures Of Women From London’s ’80s Subcultures
- “Porn Fashions”: Obscenely Tasteless Apparel From 1980s Adult Magazines
- Artist Imagines Famous Cartoon Characters With Human Bodies And The Result Is Bizarre
- 1939 Pontiac Plexiglas “Ghost Car”: The First Full-Sized “See-Thru” Car Ever Made In America
- Vintage Photographs Of People Posing With Job Hunting Signs On The Streets During The Great Depression
- Maggie Out: Striking And Depressive Photographs Captured Everyday Life In Glasgow In 1980
- Artist Creates Realistic Life-Sized Female Sculptures Inspired By The Graceful Beauty Of Renaissance Art
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape
- Breathtaking Aerial Shots Of Barcelona, Revealing The City’s Symmetry