If you think you’re an avid film fan, you still have not seen works of Christopher Moloney.
Both journalist and photographer, he does a lot of traveling with one goal: to photograph the places where the most famous scenes of Hollywood were filmed. Yet, the story doesn’t end just there. Photos of the original scene are superimposed at the actual place, giving an incredible contrast as well as similarity!
Scroll down and see for yourself! Continue reading »
- Bublik – Circular Apartment Building In Moscow Is The Pinnacle Of Brutalism
- Photographer Captures The Mystical Beauty of Czech Forests
- 25 Redesigns Of Famous Logos And Some Of Them Are Better Than The Original
- “Tears in the Rain”: The Superb Digital Sci-Fi Concept Artworks by Daniel Liang
- This Illustrator Draws Everyday Situations That Are So Familiar It’s Like Looking in the Mirror
- Brazilian Artist Draws Realistic Portraits that Look Like Photographs
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- “Captivate!”: Fashionable 90s in Amazing Nostalgic Photos
- These Handmade 3D Cookie Frostings Will Blow Your Mind
- This Artist Started Micro Crocheting As An Experiment, And Now She Creates Tiny Animals And Plants Using Needle And Thread