A man dressed as a “Trapajon” and representing a natural entity poses for a picture before a traditional Spanish mask gathering in the small village of Casavieja, Spain.
Every spring they come from towns across central and northwestern Spain, clad in elaborate costumes – some as trees, others as bears, still others as monsters who could have emerged from some sort of fever dream. First they attend local festivals, often timed to coincide with celebrations of spring. Continue reading »
Summit, an Australian shepherd, makes a leaping catch of a frisbee at the pet trade fair (Heimtiermesse) at Velodrom on November 2, 2012 in Berlin, Germany. Exhibitors are showing the latest trends in collars, snacks and other accessories for cats, dogs and other household pets. (Photo by Sean Gallup) Continue reading »
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- There Is A Subway Lower Than Hell: The Superb Dark And Sinister Artworks By Vergvoktre
- Designer Michael Irwin Perfectly Rebrands Famous Logos Just For Fun
- Historical Photos Of The 1918 Spanish Flu That Show What A Global Pandemic Looked Like In The 1910s
- Sculptures All Over The World Are Currently Being Discovered With Medical Masks Affixed To Their Mouths – Please, Stop Doing This!!
- Twisted & Satirical Pop Culture Characters By Dan LuVisi
- Taiwanese Artist Lives Large Dreams In Miniature Models
- Japanese Youtuber Makes Easy DIY Face Masks That Look Surprisingly Cool
- Russian Artist Portrayed Retired Superheroes: Now They Are Nice Granny And Granddaddy
- Perfect Imperfection: Photographer Documents The Beauty Of Animals With Disabilities