Russia’s only active female cosmonaut has inspired the latest astronaut Barbie doll from Mattel’s campaign to inspire women. Continue reading »
Russian digital painter Vladimir Malakhovsky has created a series of bold canvases. He’s combined two subjects, both of which are very important in Russia: Space exploration vs the Orthodox church. Continue reading »
Oleg Kotov was born on October 27, 1965, in Simferopol, Crimean oblast in the Ukrainian SSR. After a career as a physician assigned to the Soviet space program, he joined the Russian cosmonaut corps. He has flown two long duration spaceflights on the International Space Station logging just short of a year in space. Most recently, Kotov flew on the Soyuz TMA-10M/Expedition 37/Expedition 38 long duration spaceflight, from September 2013 until March 2014.
Continue reading »
- Stunning Entries of The 2021 Perpignan’s Festival of Photojournalism
- Modern Logos in Chromatic Style by Martin Naumann
- The Most Impressive Photos From The Ocean Photography Awards 2021 Finalists
- “Shadows”: The Superb Cinematic, Dark and Melancholic Photoworks of Kaiwan Shaban
- Artist Jim Bachor Fills Potholes With Funny Mosaics
- Our Dystopian Future in Dark Cyberpunk Artworks of Nagafujiriku
- Funny Animal Pics That Just Don’t Make Any Sense, As Shared On This Instagram Account
- “Art of The Doodler”: Fyodor Dostoevsky Draws In His Manuscripts
- 35 Entrances, 3708 Apartments: Welcome to the Russian Kowloon Walled City!
- “Dark Carnival”: Photographer Makes a Shots of Vintage Creepy Clowns In a Cornfield