“Ocean of Flowers” by Chinese artist Li Hongbo was recently unveiled at Eight One Art Museum in Beijing. The artwork consists of nearly 2,000 colorful paper sculptures in the shape of different weapons such as pistols, machine guns and bullets. Continue reading »
Innocence in Danger, the charity for the protection of children from abuse and violence, has launched a press and outdoor campaign highlighting the potential dangers that lurk within the internet.
The campaign, created by McCann London, features a seemingly innocent message from an online conversation. However, there is more to this message than would meet a child’s eye, and adults will recognise the phallic shape of the speech bubbles. The campaign shows how sexual predators use social networks and messaging to contact their unsuspecting young victims. Continue reading »
Here are some visual news regarding young Romanian designer Lana’s collection inspired by one of the most amusing and weirdest places in the world, the Romanian Merry Cemetery. This photo collage series is called “Danger! Danger! High Collage!” and made for Romanian fashion magazine Cockaigne. Continue reading »
- An Animal Shelter Dressed Dogs in Human Clothes to Help Them Find Homes
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- Parodies of “Deep” Melodramatic Instagram Captions
- This South Korean Artist’s Structural Drawings Will Help You Improve Your Drawing Skills
- Person Uses Artificial Intelligence To Make Anime And Cartoon Characters Look More Realistic
- Seriously, 2022 Social Justice Kittens Calendar Is Here!
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Makeup Artist Keeps Transforming Herself Into Characters And Celebrities
- This Artist Makes Alternative Posters For Horror Films And TV Series In The Form Of Clay Sculptures