Photoshop has become a symbol of our global society’s unobtainable standards for beauty. Not too long ago, journalist Esther Honig requested several photoshop experts to ’retouch’ a plain photograph of her in line with the standards of their society for what constituted a ’beautiful’ woman. The results were revealing. Out of all the images she received, it was clear that not one culture had an identical understanding of what ’beauty’ meant.
We suggest taking a look — this is truly fascinating. Some of these might seem bizarre to you, some might seem ordinary, but overall you’ll be impressed. Continue reading »
- Beautiful Photos of the Lincoln Continental Mark V
- Beautiful Photos of Brigitte Bardot During the Filming of “Les Femmes,” 1969
- Painfully True Facts About Our Lives
- Brazilian Artist Draws Realistic Portraits that Look Like Photographs
- These Prank Stickers Will Make You The Most Hated Person In The Office
- Finally, The 2022 Fat Cat Art Calendar Is Here!
- Italian Artist Giulia Bernardelli Turns Spilled Coffee Into Art
- Artist Sums Up Our Everyday Lives In These Humorous One-Panel Comics
- “UAZ Bukhanka”: Russia’s Most Legendary Off-Road Vechicle for Bizarre Tuning
- Richard Saunders Creates Giant Bushes In The Shape Of His Deceased Cat