The World’s Largest Photography Competition Announced 100 Finalists From Over A Million Entries And Here’s 30 Of Them
Photography has been around for nearly 200 years now and humanity’s fascination with taking pictures has only been growing over the past couple of centuries. Nowadays, it is one of the primary ways to explore and experience the world. In fact, photography is such a big deal that there are now plenty of social media websites dedicated to showing the world all of the cool stuff that we’ve shot. That is beside the multibillion dollar industry and the countless communities that revolve around photography.
EyeEm, one of such communities, are currently holding its annual photography competition—the EyeEm Awards 2019. EyeEm is a photographic community that was formed in 2010 along with the world photography competition. According to the EyeEm Team, over 5,000 photographers from around the globe participated, thus forming the community.
Gear: Huawei Mate 10 pro Location: Imogiri, Yogyakarta Indonesia “Her name is Mss Ponikem, she is a batik craft maker from Giriloyo, Imogiri, Yogyakarta Indonesia. She’s been making Batik for 35 years. Batik is one of Indonesia heritage legacy in fashion.” Continue reading »
- Milo Manara Comic Art You’ve Probably Never Seen
- Fascinating Nostalgic Black and White Photos of Daily Life in Michigan in 1970s and ’80s
- How To Look Smart In Zoom Meetings, an Illustrated Guide by Sarah Cooper
- A Beautiful Photo Series of Audi F103
- “I Paint Big B”: The Fantasy Beauties of Zumi
- The Cute Anime Girls by Illustrator Ryota
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Portraits of Lovely Ladies Featured on the Covers of Radio Control Modeler Magazines From the 1970s and 1980s
- Insidious Goblins, Cute Elves, and Magic: The Gathering Cards – Fantasy Art by Jesper Ejsing
- Heroic and Fantasy Pin-Up Female Portraits by Kyu Yong Eom