Wedding photography has evolved into a major profession of its own over the years, encompassing a variety of styles and approaches to help document one of the most important days in a couple’s life.
Naturally then, like any artistic profession, there is a place where your skills can be recognized and judged by your peers. Fearless Awards is a curated competition which unveils a carefully-chosen collection of top-class wedding photos every two months (you can also find the best of 2017 here). Continue reading »
This project merges stools with popular weapons, but with a twist. The stools are made of strong glass and one can see clearly through them. While the weapon will not pierce the furniture when seated, it creates an illusion to do so. In return, only the fearless will dare to take a tour of this stool. Continue reading »
“I took this in the middle of the night on Ed and Frans balcony. I loved both of the cats, but they were incredibly suicidal all the time. They actually fought and chased each other on this railing, and as you can see its pretty damn fucking high. My heart always skipped a beat when I saw them doing this, but Ed told me its OK. loco gatos potones!” Click to zoom.
By Crazy Ivory.
- This Brilliant Dad Shoots Classic Pictures Of His Daughter Inspired From Old Oil-Paintings
- Wonderland Abandoned: The Swift Fall of “Europe’s Biggest Theme Park”
- These Illustrations Show What’s Wrong With The Modern Society
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- Finally, “Squid Game” Costumes For Your Pets
- The Story Behind John Lennon’s Psychedelic Rolls-Royce Phantom V
- One Eyeland World’s Top Black & White Photographers 2021
- Portraits of Swiss “Halbstarken” Girls With Very Big Hair in the 1950s and 1960s
- 30 Thought-Provoking And Honest Illustrations About Our Lives By Stephan Schmitz
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s