Wedding photography has evolved into a major profession of its own over the years, encompassing a variety of styles and approaches to help document one of the most important days in a couple’s life.
Naturally then, like any artistic profession, there is a place where your skills can be recognized and judged by your peers. Fearless Awards is a curated competition which unveils a carefully-chosen collection of top-class wedding photos every two months (you can also find the best of 2017 here). Continue reading »
This project merges stools with popular weapons, but with a twist. The stools are made of strong glass and one can see clearly through them. While the weapon will not pierce the furniture when seated, it creates an illusion to do so. In return, only the fearless will dare to take a tour of this stool. Continue reading »
“I took this in the middle of the night on Ed and Frans balcony. I loved both of the cats, but they were incredibly suicidal all the time. They actually fought and chased each other on this railing, and as you can see its pretty damn fucking high. My heart always skipped a beat when I saw them doing this, but Ed told me its OK. loco gatos potones!” Click to zoom.
By Crazy Ivory.
- Shocking Photographs Show Japanese Drinkers Using Pavements, Doorways And A Plant Pot As Impromptu Pillows After Succumbing To The Effects Of Alcohol
- Maggie Out: Striking And Depressive Photographs Captured Everyday Life In Glasgow In 1980
- Wonderful Intimate Photos Of Women Villagers Who Run The Show In Rural Russia
- Russian Soul In A Nutshell: Honest Photography By Dmitry Markov
- Inverted Solo House Pyramid By TNA Architects
- Photographer Asked 16 Artists To Draw His Portrait Photos In Their Own Style, And The Result Is Fabulous!
- Spectacular Winning Photos From The World Sports Photography Awards 2020
- This 16-Year-Old Vegan Teenager Turns His Food Into Stunning Art
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape
- Brilliant Book Dedications