Armed with his grandfather’s travel photographs, and his grandmother’s journals this man spent four years traveling across the United States following in their footsteps. He followed their footsteps right to some of America’s most stunning national parks and he took photos along the way so that he could share his journey with the rest of the world. Continue reading »
A Robot couple have taken photos parodying a popular Instagrammer who takes photographs of himself following his wife around the world. Dan Tanenbaum decided to take the shots of his miniature robots made of watch parts when visiting various tourist destinations. Unlike the original shots which show a woman holding her husband’s hand and leading him around, the robots are seen holding each others robotic hands. Continue reading »
Based in Jakarta, Indonesia graphic designer Jati Putra Pratama is the creator of one of the most visually interesting (and frequently stunning) Instagram accounts we’ve seen a long time. Thanks to a little bit of Photoshop trickery and magic, he’s been able to construct a series of dreamlike images that often verge on the surreal. Continue reading »
In 2013, the internet exploded when Russian photographer Murad Osmann posted shots of his stunning girlfriend Natalia Zakharova in exotic locations around the globe. Whether in Hong Kong, Sinapore, Bali or Rome, the one constant in these photographs was Natalia leading Murad by the hand, facing away from the camera. Osmann’s #followmeto Instagram now has three million followers.
And now a Canadian couple, on their own adventure in Asia, are attempting to emulate this success. Christian LeBlanc, 22, and his girlfriend Laura Reid, 22, from Vancouver, have been travelling since the beginning of this year.
Christian LeBlanc, 22, and his girlfriend Laura, also 22, documented their travels all over the globe. Lost Lagoon, El Nido Philippines. Continue reading »
A rabbit jumps over a hurdle at an obstacle course during the first European rabbit hopping championships, which Lada Sipova-Krecova of Czech Republic won, in Wollerau, Switzerland. Rabbit hopping is a growing sport among rabbit owners in Central Europe. (Harold Cunningham/Getty Images) Click image to zoom.
- Beautiful Photos of Jane Birkin at Home Taken by Jean-Claude Deutsch in 1971
- Photographer Captures Couples Who Switch Outfits, and the Results Are Hilarious
- Accidentally Brilliant Shots By Edas Won
- 18 Astoundingly Accurate Diagrams Showing What It’s Really Like To Be An Introvert
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Joyful Illustrations of the Artist Who Misses Soviet Days
- Beautiful Portraits of Highland Park High School Teenage Girls, 1947
- Photographer Amanda Jones Shows A Dog’s Love Is Timeless
- Amazing Snapshots Capture Street Life in New York City From the Mid-1930s to the End of the 1940s
- French Artist Creates Illustrations That Challenge Society’s Standards For Women