There is no doubt that a logotype is the face of the company; that‘s why each element of some of the most iconic and well-recognizable logos is carefully thought out, even though they might seem simple. Continue reading »
A Spanish NGO and an advertising agency have teamed up to create typefaces based on the handwriting of homeless people. The handwritten carboard signs that help desperate people to beg on the street may be the very thing that helps them leave it.
Samples of handwriting are photographed and cleaned up in a studio and then transformed into commercially available fonts. Individuals and companies can buy the different fonts through Homelessfonts.org. The proceeds will be used to finance the work of the Arrels foundation for homeless people in Barcelona.
Francisco holds a cardboard sign reading: ‘We all need a little help sometimes.(‘homelessfonts / Arrels) Continue reading »
- This Elderly German Couple Steals The Show Every Time They Go Out
- Meet Amina Ependieva – A Chechen Girl Who Is Admired For Her Unusual Beauty
- Vintage, Rare, Candid, Funny, Beautiful, Weird And Awesome Celebrity Photos
- Before Tesla, There Was Anadol, Legendary Turkish Dune Buggy
- “Pathologic”: Imaginative, Bizarre and Otherworldy Paintings of Peter Ferguson
- These Beautiful 16th Century Watercolors Illustrate the History of Comets And Meteors
- Olympus Mons – The Largest Volcano in The Solar System
- These Are the World’s Oldest Masks Ever Discovered, And Are Estimated to Be 9000 Years Old
- A McDonald’s in New Zealand Lets Diners Eat Inside a Decommissioned Airplane
- A Private Collection Of 19th Century Photographs Of Black Victorians