Katia Herrera is a digital collage creative from the noisy city Santo Domingo in the Dominican Republic.
Despite Herrera being a self-proclaimed introvert, her artwork is remarkably loud in a world trying to quiet black voices. With titles like Black Woman, You Own the Moon, Earth Goddess, Forever, and Universe Protector, Herrera’s legacy will be marked by her passion for highlighting the endurance and perseverance of black folks of old and present to contrast the narrative that black skin should only be associated with slavery. Continue reading »
Eric Joyner is a contemporary American artist whose body of work has focused on robots and donuts.
Joyner grew up in San Mateo, California, and spent some time in Medford, Oregon, after his family moved there. He was always interested in art and attended the Academy of Art University in San Francisco. He began working as a commercial illustrator in 1984 and created the cover art for several video games, such as Tales of the Unknown, Volume I: The Bard’s Tale, Realm of Impossibility, and Archon II: Adept. Continue reading »
Stunning street photos by Yuto Yamada, a talented photographer, and graphic designer who was born and raised in Tokyo, Japan and currently lives and works in Berlin, Germany. Yuto focuses mainly on street and urban photography. He shoots a lot of cityscapes, abandoned structures, landscapes, and portraits. Continue reading »
- “Berlin Love”: Minimalist Architecture in Surreal Photography By Simone Hutsch
- Hilarious Comics With Unexpectedly Dark Endings By ‘Perry Bible Fellowship’
- Holi – A Kolkata Experience: Colorful Photo Series By Shubhayu Dasgupta
- “Life is Good”: Sensual Close-Up Photography by Alisa Karin
- “See The Extraordinary And Make It Still More Extraordinary”: Contemporary Art Paintings By Stanislav Plutenko
- The Original and Outrageous 1979 Cocaine Calendar
- Cruising Van Nuys Boulevard In The Summer Of 1972 In Stunning Black And White Photos By Rick McCloskey
- Romantic Photos of the ’60s Couples
- The Most Creative Photos Of The World Naked Gardening Day 2020, Even In Isolation
- “Iconic Covers”: Russian Designer Represents Famous Album Covers as Icons