Marlon Brando did it for the screen test in order to make Vito Corleone “look like a bulldog.” For the filming of the movie, he had a dentist make him a custom mouthpiece to create his sagging jowls. Continue reading »
Selections from photographer Steve Schapiro’s archives provide an insider’s view of the making of the legendary trilogy. This edition is limited to 1,000 copies, each numbered and signed by Steve Schapiro.
Imagine the experience of witnessing renowned actors as they made their most memorable performances. Steve Schapiro has had such a privilege as special photographer on some of American cinema’s most beloved movies. For Francis Ford Coppola’s Godfather trilogy, he immortalized actors such as Marlon Brando, Al Pacino, Robert De Niro, James Caan, Robert Duvall, and Diane Keaton. Brought together in a book for the first time is a vast selection of images from all three Godfather films, selected from Schaprio’s archives.
- Unicorns Are Jerks: Coloring and Activity Book by Theo Nicole
- The Order of the Heavens: Dark Fantasy by João Paulo Bragato
- John Ching’s Tropical Chimeras
- The Apocalypse: The Colorful Medieval Illustrations About The End of The Days, 1330
- Incredible Photos of New York City’s Subway in 1980
- 59 Accidentally Brilliant Shots By Edas Wong
- Tarantino Films and Acid Jazz: Illustrations by Alexey Bazunov
- Cheerful Photos of Teenage Girls in the 1940s
- Black: Gerardo Zaffino’s Macabre Comics
- Girl’s Dreams and Robots: Illustrations by Eri Cruz