Artist Lesya Guseva from Perm in her Instagram created a series of funny drawings, related curious fantasy — superheroes and supervillains, retired. How they will look like, what they will do. Continue reading »
Dirty Lola is a shop created by Miss Scarlett, a full-time professional illustrator, who has spent time working for some of the biggest fashion houses in the world, including Dior, Christian Lacroix and John Galliano. Primarily specialising in vintage ornate dishware, sourced by Miss Scarlett herself and updated with her hand-painted pop icons. Running between $29.99 to $75 bucks, these would make the perfect table accessories to any Mad Hatter’s tea party. Continue reading »
There’s a 73-year-old granny in Poland who wants her fellow elderly to get off of their rockers and shake their booties.
Retired youth counselor Wika Szmyt, 73, of Warsaw, Poland, deejays at a city club three times a week, according to a Reuters report. Szmyt, who also deejays for younger audiences, plays rhythmic and sensual disco, rumba and samba songs for older people who want to kick up their heels.
Check out these photos of Szmyt working her magic at the DJ console — and seniors dancing along to it.
Wika Szmyt, 73, in her element at the DJ console. (Reuters / Kacper Pempel) Continue reading »
- Modern Logos in Chromatic Style by Martin Naumann
- Amazing Photos of the Third Generation of the Ford Thunderbird, 1961-1963
- Our Dystopian Future in Dark Cyberpunk Artworks of Nagafujiriku
- Sensual Fine Art Self Portraits by Beth Parnaby
- The Art of Japanese Portrait Photography by Kishin Shinoyama
- Nostalgic & Thought-Provoking Illustrations by Gabriella Barouch
- John Thomson’s Remarkable Photographs of China from the 1870s
- “Before I Forget”: The Colossal Pop Culture Artifacts From the Future Past by Ruben Kos
- Son Is Photoshopping His Dad Amazingly Into Movie Scenes And Unusual Places
- This Carpet-Covered Lada Is the Most Soviet-Era Car Ever Made