Urban explorer and photographer Ralph Mirebs found something very rare; a find unlike anything we’ve seen before. While venturing around Kazakhstan, Ralph came across an enormous abandoned building. At first, the building looked similar to a large airport hangar but much larger. After breaking into it, he realized that this was a very special building with some of the most historical items in the world. In fact, two of the most historical items in the world! Scroll down to see these spectacular images for yourself.
The abandoned hangar is located at the Baikonur Cosmodrome in Kazakhstan. The Cosmodrome is miles away and still in operation today. Because the NASA Space Program was recently shut down, this is the only area that astronauts can make their way up to the International Space Station via Russian Soyuz space shuttles. This hangar in particular is from a previous time when the Russians and the Americans were competing in a race for space exploration.
Continue reading »
- 5 Year-Old Recreates Photos Of Iconic Women Every Day Of Black History Month
- Surreal Illustrations For Book Lovers By Korean Artist Jungho Lee
- British & American English: Differences
- The Only Thing More Bonkers Than This Starcraft Cosplay Is How They Made It
- Artist Imagines The Secret Life Of Wild Animals When No One‘s Watching
- Zdzisław Beksiński: Terrifying Visions Of Hell By Murdered Polish Painter
- From The Depths Of Your Nightmares – The Fantastically Disturbing Creepy Art Of Trevor Henderson
- Life In An Ad Agency Comically Shown Through Clever Use Of Stock Photos
- Extreme Hipsters: People Who Took Hipsterism To A Whole New Level
- A Photographer Travels Across India To Show How Beautiful And Diverse Local People Are, And We’re Mesmerized