Urban explorer and photographer Ralph Mirebs found something very rare; a find unlike anything we’ve seen before. While venturing around Kazakhstan, Ralph came across an enormous abandoned building. At first, the building looked similar to a large airport hangar but much larger. After breaking into it, he realized that this was a very special building with some of the most historical items in the world. In fact, two of the most historical items in the world! Scroll down to see these spectacular images for yourself.
The abandoned hangar is located at the Baikonur Cosmodrome in Kazakhstan. The Cosmodrome is miles away and still in operation today. Because the NASA Space Program was recently shut down, this is the only area that astronauts can make their way up to the International Space Station via Russian Soyuz space shuttles. This hangar in particular is from a previous time when the Russians and the Americans were competing in a race for space exploration.
Continue reading »
- Polish Photographer Creates Amazing Slavic Pagan Themed Photoshoot And Proves Slavs Have Amazing Culture
- Someone Used The New Snapchat Filter On Game Of Thrones Characters
- Welcome to the Saddest 1980s Mall in America
- “Straight Out Of Inception”: Enthralling Optical Illusion Bookstore Will Draw You Into A World Of Fantasy
- 11 Totally Accurate Illustrations Showing Exactly What It’s Like to Be a Woman
- Delightfully Sarcastic Illustrations Everyone Will See Themselves In
- Japan’s Hottest New Instagram Model Is An 84-Year-Old In His Grandson’s Clothes And He Looks Amazing
- Paris Just Before WWII: Stunning Photos Capture Daily Life Of The French Capital In The 1930s
- “The Owls Are Not What They Seem”: Magical Pictures Of Owls By Daniel J Nevares
- 16 Ironic Comic Strips Every Girl will Understand