In 2013, the internet exploded when Russian photographer Murad Osmann posted shots of his stunning girlfriend Natalia Zakharova in exotic locations around the globe. Whether in Hong Kong, Sinapore, Bali or Rome, the one constant in these photographs was Natalia leading Murad by the hand, facing away from the camera. Osmann’s #followmeto Instagram now has three million followers.
And now a Canadian couple, on their own adventure in Asia, are attempting to emulate this success. Christian LeBlanc, 22, and his girlfriend Laura Reid, 22, from Vancouver, have been travelling since the beginning of this year.
Christian LeBlanc, 22, and his girlfriend Laura, also 22, documented their travels all over the globe. Lost Lagoon, El Nido Philippines. Continue reading »
- Finalists and Winners of The Head On Portrait Award 2021
- Beautiful Vintage Portraits of Björk in the 1980s
- Photographer Explores The Artefacts of Abandoned Former USSR Sites
- Sophie Prestigiacomo’s ‘Homo Algus’ Invites Swamp Creatures Out Of The Wild
- The Superb Comics About Silly Things And Weird Situations By Will Santino
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Stunning Photographs of Debbie Harry Painted by H.R. Giger, the Creator of “Alien”
- See Inside a 1926 Rolls-Royce Phantom, the Most Expensive Rolls-Royce Ever Made
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Unexpected Coincidences On The Streets Of New York That This Russian Photographer Managed To Capture On Camera