Kampung Pelangi, which literally translates to Rainbow Village, has to be one of the most colourful villages in the world, let alone in Indonesia. The village, which is home to 232 houses, is splashed in a series of bright colours and decorated with murals. Kampung Pelangi was recently given a government-funded makeover in a bid to make it more tourist-friendly — and it looks like it’s working. Continue reading »
Thai retailer Fresh Comfy is a fashion retailer that creatively transforms classic literary poetry and novels into wearable fashions that capture the essence of the words and stories with beautiful calligraphy and drawings. The chic scarves are wearable versions of many of the pages of the books allowing fans of the classics to adorn their favorite literary pieces on an everyday basis. Continue reading »
Studies have suggested politicians are among the most sleep-deprived members of our society. It isn’t exactly surprising given the high degree of stress and anxiety related to the jobs of politicians and policymakers; tight schedules and frequent travelling make the matter worse.
Research conducted by the UK-based Sleep Council, which compared eight groups, found the average politician got a little over 5 hours of sleep every night. In fact, only hospital doctors (and specifically those on call) had less, averaging 4.5 hours.
Here are some instances where politicians from across the world were caught taking a quick nap or yawning during working hours.
A delegate from France sleeps during a break in an all-night plenary meeting at the UN Climate Change Conference 2009 in Copenhagen December 19, 2009. (REUTERS/Bob Strong) Continue reading »
This is a machine that converts words into cocktails. If you want to know, how it works visit http://www.morskoiboy.com
- Logo Designer Creates Adorable Illustrations Inspired By All Kinds Of Things
- This Makeup Artist Transforms Herself Into Various Celebrities And Popular Characters
- Stunning Photo Manipulations Of Animals Photoshopped Into The Most Random Things By Les Creatonautes
- Beautiful Photos of Debbie Harry in Blue Dress, 1979
- This Is Supercool 3D Printed Jesus Mecha Christ Transformer
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- A 58-Year-Old Lady Creates Magical Costumes That Can Transport You to Another World
- The Paul Milinski Retro Futuristic Dreamscapes Are Serenity Manifest
- Life Before The Taliban: Photos Show Afghanistan Before It Plunged Into Hell
- “The Voice Of The Night”: The Terrifying And Dark Fantasy Art Of Michael MacRae