The annual Islamic Fashion Festival showcasing Islamic style kicked off in Kuala Lumpur on November 18. Leading designers from Malaysia, Iran, Indonesia, Bangladesh, UAE and other countries presented their clothing lines at the event. This event was intended to boost the morale of women cancer survivors.
A model gets a last dab of lipstick before taking to the podium during the festival of Islamic fashion in Kuala Lumpur. Continue reading »
Eight-year-old Xing Xing entertained the crowds at the National Zoo in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, on Wednesday. Xing Xing is one of two Chinese pandas loaned for ten years to Malaysia to mark the 40th anniversary of diplomatic ties between the two countries. The panda was formerly known as Fu Wa but in an announcement made Wednesday he and his partner were renamed as Xing Xing (prosperity) and Liang Liang (pretty) following a national naming contest. (Photo: AHMAD YUSNI / EPA) Continue reading »
- Amazing Photos of the 1961 Ford Gyron
- Beautiful Photos of Margaux Hemingway in the 1970s and ’80s
- Designer Creates a Unique Table Lighting Based on Brutalist Soviet Architecture and Other Things
- The World of Fairy Tales: Dreamy Illustrations by David Listón
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Bloody Brutal Vintage Crime Scene Photos From The Los Angeles Police Department Archives
- 1970s Zingers! Full-Sized Toy Vehicles
- Cool Photos Defined Fashion Styles of Young Women in the 1970s
- This Photographer Perfectly Captures Sand Sculptures Naturally Carved By The Winds
- Forget Garden Gnomes, Get a Huge Baby Tick Hybrid Instead!