A curious fox, a posing seal and a rolling hare are just some of the winning pics from amateur photo competition, Mammal Photographer of the Year.
This snap of a daring fox on a car windscreen won the main prize. It was taken by Roger Cox from London and it’s called Foxhall Zafira after the Vauxhall car the fox had jumped onto! Roger says the animal often jumps on cars to find wild cherries which have dropped from the trees. Continue reading »
Buenos Aires-based illustrators and art directors known collectively as Estudio Guardabosques craft fantastic mammals using only paper. Their ongoing series imagines a fox, racoon, tiger, and more as 3D, angular forms. Guardabosques’ low-poly technique means a simplification of details – we don’t see any eyes, whiskers, or subtle variations in fur. But, it’s incredible that with just simple folds in paper, they’ve captured the essence of each animal. The tiger bares its teeth as the fox slinks away. Continue reading »
- Chameleons Will Hold Anything You Give Them, and They Look Like Tiny Old Men!
- People Are Hilariously Roasting ‘Target’ Fashion Designers By Taking These Pics Wearing Their Dresses
- This Artist Creates Beautifully Bizarre Backpacks That Look Like Octopus, Spiders, And Beetles
- Stunning Photos Of 2021 Natural Landscape Photography Awards
- This Artist Turns Sketches Into Amazing Digital Art
- Photographer Captured Amazing Photos of Christmas Tree Decorated with Goats in Morocco
- Stunning Winning Photos Of Nature inFocus Photography Contest 2021
- Russian Pixel Melancholy by Dmitry Bogolyubov
- Artist Carves Tiny Birds Under A Microscope To Make The Outside World Disappear
- Photographer Decided To Include People In Her Photographic Series “Cats In Venice” And Something Beautiful Happened