There is lot of speculation about the IPO of Facebook, the largest social networking site in the world. According to a Wall Street Journal report, the company, with more than 800 millions users, is planning to launch its IPO somewhere between April and June this year. The company plans to raise $10 billion through the IPO. Facebook has also been voted as the best tech company to work for in 2012, in a Glassdoor survey.
Facebook’s new office has about 2,000 employees and is constantly working to add productivity and something new on the creative front. The office is unique with no private space. Here are some of the pictures of the company’s newly acquired headquarters in the 55-acre Menlo Park in California. The space was earlier occupied by Sun Microsystems.
An employee writes a note on the message board at the new headquarters of Facebook in Menlo Park. (Reuters) Continue reading »
- Wonderland Abandoned: The Swift Fall of “Europe’s Biggest Theme Park”
- This Brilliant Dad Shoots Classic Pictures Of His Daughter Inspired From Old Oil-Paintings
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- Finally, The 2022 Fat Cat Art Calendar Is Here!
- These Illustrations Show What’s Wrong With The Modern Society
- Portraits of Swiss “Halbstarken” Girls With Very Big Hair in the 1950s and 1960s
- Painfully True Facts About Our Lives
- Finally, “Squid Game” Costumes For Your Pets
- The Story Behind John Lennon’s Psychedelic Rolls-Royce Phantom V
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s