These fascinating photos were taken by John Goodman an Australian who made two trips to UK in the mid 1970s.
These fascinating photos were taken by John Goodman an Australian who made two trips to UK in the mid 1970s. While in, as he puts it, ‘my raw early 20s’ – he pursued his interests in such things as Industrial Archaeology, science – ‘I joined the Quekett Microscopical Club (you might have to look that one up) in London – still a member of it’. John now lives back in Melbourne. Continue reading »
Incredible photos capture freak snowfall in the Sahara Desert, believed to be first time it has fallen on the unforgiving red dunes in almost 40 years. The largest hot desert on the planet, spanning 3,600,000 sq. mi. and many North Africa countries, is not the first place many would associate with a snow during the festive period, with the rare occurrence leaving the man who captured the event stunned. Continue reading »
Tom Baker, an artist from Britain, became known for his unusual hobby: he creates stunning window scenes using snow aerosol spray. People enjoyed his work so much that he was soon flooded with comissions, first from his friends, but then a few organizations reached out as well asking him to decorate their windows for the winter holidays. Continue reading »
A baby Jack Russell and Chihuahua mix has defied the odds by surviving despite its tiny size and being abandoned by its mother. The owners of named the puppy “Miracle” and have taken over the feeding and care of the baby after its four siblings passed away shortly after being born. Owner Kayley-May Coles, age 10, said, “Everyone thinks she is absolutely beautiful. My friends absolutely love her. My teacher thought she might be the smallest dog ever to be born. She is just perfect”.
Continue reading »
- Natural And Authentic Female Portraits By Tony Andreas Rudolph
- Amazing Vintage Photos Of Badass Women Riding Their Choppers
- Rare Photos Of Melania Trump As A Model At 16-Years-Old In Slovenia
- Someone Found An Old Photo Album Full Of Pics Of This Woman And Hollywood Celebrities In A Thrift Shop
- Stunning Color Photographs Capture Daily Life In Poland In The Early 1980s
- Amazing Vintage Photos Of Portuguese Women From The Azores Islands In Their Tradition Hooded Capes
- “Jenny On The Job”: 8 Posters Of An Ideal Woman Emancipated By World War 2
- Closer Than We Think: 40 Visions Of The Future World According To Arthur Radebaugh
- Bublik – Circular Apartment Building In Moscow Is The Pinnacle Of Brutalism
- The Story Of The Wind And The Sea: Latvia-Based Vietnamese Artist Perfectly Illustrates Baltic Tales And Legends