Ghostly goblins’ and monsters’ faces carved in real pumpkins are set to haunt guests at Heidi Klum’s 12th annual Halloween party. Created by artists Ray Villafane and Bergholtz, these elves’ face sculptures were displayed during an exhibition in the Grand Canal Shoppes at the Venetian Resort Hotel Casino in Las Vegas Wednesday.
Pumpkins carved by artists Ray Villafane and Andy Bergholtz (C) are displayed during a pumpkin carving exhibition in the Grand Canal Shoppes at The Venetian hotel-casino in Las Vegas, Nevada October 26, 2011. The pumpkins will be displayed at Heidi Klum’s Halloween party and other Halloween events at the TAO and LAVO nightclubs in Las Vegas. (REUTERS/Steve Marcus) Continue reading »
- Beautiful Colorized Photos of Helsinki, Finland in the 1930s
- Finally, The 2022 Chicken Daddies Calendar Is Here!
- Bizarre and Grotesque Illustrations by Alex Gamsu Jenkins
- “Papriko 420”: A Humorous Art Project For Those Who Are Stoned
- Illustrations & Creatures by Luiza Kwiatkowska
- Simon Lee’s Superb Sculptures of Hellish Monsters from the Underworld
- Inside the Vibrant World of Aurélia Durand
- “Age of the Succubus”: The Demonic and Dark Tales of Nona Limmen
- This Artist Creates Dystopian Generative Cityscapes with Neural Networks
- Winning Photos Of Comedy Wildlife Photography Awards 2021