Michael Streckbein is an professional photographer and artist currently based in Cologne, Germany. Michael focuses on architecture, urban and street photography. Continue reading »
- Before The Great Clean-Up Began, Here Is Another Side Of New York In The 1970s That You May Never Know
- Maggie Out: Striking And Depressive Photographs Captured Everyday Life In Glasgow In 1980
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape
- Pregnant Woman Poses With 20,000 Live Bees For Crazy Maternity Photoshoot
- Artist Creates Realistic Life-Sized Female Sculptures Inspired By The Graceful Beauty Of Renaissance Art
- Why So Many Medieval Manuscripts Depict Butt Trumpets?
- Photographer Asked 16 Artists To Draw His Portrait Photos In Their Own Style, And The Result Is Fabulous!
- 1939 Pontiac Plexiglas “Ghost Car”: The First Full-Sized “See-Thru” Car Ever Made In America
- The Most Creative Photos Of The World Naked Gardening Day 2020, Even In Isolation
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers