“For over ten years I took part in design and production of my fathers leather company. In 2010 I established my own brand ‘crambox creating’. I started photography to showcase my creations but soon photography also became a big part of myself. The ways of expressing this world through what I capture was limitless. Now as a photographer and creator I continue to develop, innovate and inspire to meet my clients needs.” – Omi Continue reading »
- For the Last Decade, Artist and Collector Thomas Sauvin Recovered Discarded Negatives from A Recycling Plant Outside Beijing
- Beautiful Vintage Portraits of Björk in the 1980s
- Stunning Photographs of Debbie Harry Painted by H.R. Giger, the Creator of “Alien”
- The Superb Comics About Silly Things And Weird Situations By Will Santino
- Abandoned Floating Submarine Base PB-24. The Only One Located In Russia.
- Cthulhu Turkey: It’s a Turkey Stuffed With Octopus That People Actually Make
- This Brush You Hold With Your Mouth Lets You Lick Your Cat
- Amazing Photographs of Auto Transporters From the 1970s and 1980s
- Statues Have Started To Attack People!
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s