A small Ural town of Polevskoy has become an open-air museum. Artists depicted objects of historic significance on the streets of Polevskoy in order to draw attention to local heritage.
Like in other small towns, museums of Polevskoy are a home to amazing heritage that deserves to be cherished and remembered. Some of Polevskoy’s history may very well fit into the world of Lord of the Rings or Harry Potter, but most of the objects of cultural and historical significance remain unknown to the local population, even though museum doors are open to the public. Continue reading »
- Photographer Captures Intimate And Unguarded Portraits Of Porn Stars
- Doh! The Alternate View On Simpsons By Stanislaw Bashkow
- The Earthquake Tower by Remco, ca. 1974
- “Namaha”: The Mythologic India In Stunning Illustrations By Abhishek Singh
- Snapshots Of Stripteasers From The 1980s At Downtown Los Angeles Venues
- Australia’s Silo Murals Make a Road Trip an Art Odyssey
- A Soviet-Era Museum In Kyrgyzstan, Built Into The Side Of A Mountain Containing over 33,000 Archeological Artifacts
- Breathtaking WWII Colorized Photos Look Like They Were Taken Yesterday
- Spectacular Winning Images Of 2021 Black & White MonoVisions Photography Awards
- This UFO Raincoat Is So Much Better Solution Than an Umbrella!