Awesome prints created by Leo Burnett Moscow for Leroy Merlin’s advertising campaign. Click images for high resolution. Continue reading »
The countdown for Valentine’s day has begun.
As the world gears up for the big event, Colombia’s flower industry is busy preparing rose consignments to be exported to the U.S. and other global markets. Colombia ships 450 million flowers for Valentine’s Day. The day alone accounts for 12 percent of their annual income, according to figures. But this year, farmers are worried that the slump in global economy and the unfriendly weather might harm their business.
A worker prepares rose bouquets in preparation for the upcoming Valentine’s Day, at a farm in Cajica. (Reuters) Continue reading »
- “Porn Fashions”: Obscenely Tasteless Apparel From 1980s Adult Magazines
- 2020 Miss Mexico Contestants Compete In Traditional Outfits And They Are Amazing
- Sexy Pictures Of ABBA’s Agnetha Faltskog Posed For Sweden’s Poster Magazine In 1976
- Russian Artist Maria Safronova Paints Anxiety and Uncertainty within Ordered Lives
- “Wear Mask. Save Live”: Borat Had Made Hilarious Appearances on Major Landmarks Across the UK
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Oreo Built a Doomsday Vault in Norway for Cookies to Preserve Them for Generations to Come
- Photographer Emily Lauren Wants To Change The Way We See Female Beauty
- Unusual Maps People Shared On This Group That Might Change Your Perspective On Things
- Stunning Photographs of Ellen O’Neal, The Greatest Woman Freestyle Skateboarder in the 1970s