According to the live map that tracks the spread of coronavirus (#2019-nCoV), there are thousands people currently infected with the virus. There have also been over 200 deaths after people contracted the virus which causes such symptoms as fever, cough and shortness of breath and conditions varying from people being mildly sick to people being severely ill and dying. Continue reading »
- Photographer Asked 16 Artists To Draw His Portrait Photos In Their Own Style, And The Result Is Fabulous!
- Beautiful ‘Then And Now’ Pictures Of Women From London’s ’80s Subcultures
- Artist Imagines Famous Cartoon Characters With Human Bodies And The Result Is Bizarre
- Can You Recognize These Logo Brands? Artist Pedro Almeida Has Got A Challenge For You
- Impressive Watercolor Paintings Of Famous Old European Landmarks
- Breathtaking Aerial Shots Of Barcelona, Revealing The City’s Symmetry
- Artist Creates Realistic Life-Sized Female Sculptures Inspired By The Graceful Beauty Of Renaissance Art
- Maggie Out: Striking And Depressive Photographs Captured Everyday Life In Glasgow In 1980
- Why So Many Medieval Manuscripts Depict Butt Trumpets?
- When You Use Face Swap App On Your Tattoo…