Bikes and rallygoers fill Main Street during the annual Sturgis Motorcycle Rally in Sturgis, South Dakota, August 4, 2015. This year marks the 75th anniversary of the rally expected to draw hundreds of thousands of motorcycle enthusiasts from around the world for events throughout the week-long festival, according to organizers. (Photo by Kristina Barker/Reuters) Continue reading »
The best man in a wedding party, who all declined to be identified, stands near the bride and groom as he holds an AR-10 rifle he was handed while the party was having their pre-wedding portraits taken on the steps of the capitol before a rally nearby by gun-rights advocates to protest a new expanded gun background check law in Washington state Saturday, December 13, 2014, in Olympia, Wash. The wedding party was not part of the protest, but posed for pictures with it after being handed it by gun activist Brandon Lyons, who said “we’ve all just broken the law”, by handing the gun over. Saturday’s protest was called the “I Will Not Comply” rally, and those attending said they will openly exchange firearms in opposition to the state’s new voter-approved universal background check law, Initiative 594. The law, which took effect on December 4, requires background checks on all sales and transfers, including private transactions and many loans and gifts. (Photo by Elaine Thompson/AP Photo)
Continue reading »
1. Buggy driver Carlos Sainz of Spain and co-pilot Timo Gottschalk of Germany race in the dunes during the second stage of the Dakar Rally between the cities of San Luis and San Rafael in San Rafael, Argentina, Monday January 6, 2014. This is the sixth consecutive year the race has been run in South America, and the first time Bolivia has been on the route. (Photo by Victor R. Caivano/AP Photo) Continue reading »
The world’s most challenging off-road endurance race, the Dakar Rally 2012 is being contested by more than 350 entrants, racing motorcycles, quads, cars and trucks across more than 5,500 miles of mountains and desert, from Argentina’s Atlantic coast, through Chile to the Pacific coast of Peru.
The race, covering 14 stages, began January 1 and will conclude January 15 in Lima.
Click images to zoom and enjoy the real men!
Marc Coma of Spain races his KTM in the 10th stage. (Jerome Prevost/Associated Press) Continue reading »
- Finally, Satan Has an Instagram Account, And It’s Funny as Hell
- Uninspirational Posters For People Who Hate Inspirational Posters
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Pantone Just Released A Period-Colored Paint and It’s Called “Period” Red
- Before Smartphones And Computers Kids Had Real Fun
- Stunning Artistic, Portrait and Surreal Photography by Man Ray in the 1920s and ’30s
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- Gaze Into the Eyes of Animals Through Stunning Macro Shots
- This Monastery Adopted A Stray Dog, Now He Enjoys His Life As A Monk
- 1,800 South Park Cut-Outs Spread Across Five Sections at Broncos Game During the COVID-19 Pandemic