Web designers will be all too familiar with Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) — a language that determines how the content on a web page appears including colors, borders, fonts and backgrounds. Even if you don’t understand how CSS works, that won’t stop you from enjoying these humorous puns inspired by the web language. Continue reading »
Being single is a life of rises and falls. The first ones may include the ability to do what you want and when you want it. Below though we show you the falls which a single girl or guy has to cope with.
Continue reading »
- Amazing Photos of the 1961 Ford Gyron
- Beautiful Photos of Margaux Hemingway in the 1970s and ’80s
- Designer Creates a Unique Table Lighting Based on Brutalist Soviet Architecture and Other Things
- The World of Fairy Tales: Dreamy Illustrations by David Listón
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Bloody Brutal Vintage Crime Scene Photos From The Los Angeles Police Department Archives
- 1970s Zingers! Full-Sized Toy Vehicles
- Cool Photos Defined Fashion Styles of Young Women in the 1970s
- This Photographer Perfectly Captures Sand Sculptures Naturally Carved By The Winds
- Forget Garden Gnomes, Get a Huge Baby Tick Hybrid Instead!