Ten years ago today, George Harrison died at age 58. To mark the occasion, MSNBC collected a few classic images of the legendary musician.
George Harrison in Hamburg, Germany, in April, 1961. (Juergen Vollmer / Getty Images) Continue reading »
Men dressed up as Vikings take part in the annual Viking festival of Catoira in north-western Spain August 7, 2011. The festival re-enacts past Viking raids in the area and is celebrated annually on the first Sunday of August. (Reuters) Continue reading »
A girl rests on a concrete column of the Holocaust memorial in Berlin, June 17, 2011. The memorial to the murdered Jews of Europe consists of 2,711 charcoal-grey rectangular pillars, which rise from the ground and form a tight grid through which visitors can wander. REUTERS/Tobias Schwarz. Click to zoom.
- Bublik – Circular Apartment Building In Moscow Is The Pinnacle Of Brutalism
- Photographer Captures The Mystical Beauty of Czech Forests
- 25 Redesigns Of Famous Logos And Some Of Them Are Better Than The Original
- “Tears in the Rain”: The Superb Digital Sci-Fi Concept Artworks by Daniel Liang
- This Illustrator Draws Everyday Situations That Are So Familiar It’s Like Looking in the Mirror
- Brazilian Artist Draws Realistic Portraits that Look Like Photographs
- “Captivate!”: Fashionable 90s in Amazing Nostalgic Photos
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- This Artist Started Micro Crocheting As An Experiment, And Now She Creates Tiny Animals And Plants Using Needle And Thread
- These Handmade 3D Cookie Frostings Will Blow Your Mind