“Launching a new coffee brand in today’s very competitive market is hugely challenging. You have to offer something truly unique, of the highest quality, along with great atmosphere.
You really have to stand out in a crowd.
London is a city deeply rooted in its traditions, history and architecture. Loyalties are formed in childhood and honored for a lifetime. So our task is not just to show the outstanding benefits of our product but to weave these assets into the larger culture and themes of London culture, combining the heritage of coffee drinks with the distinctive, one-of-a-kind pleasures of London House coffees.” – Coffee House London by Reynolds and Reyner. Continue reading »
- “The Witches of Fabersham Forest”: The Dark Surrealism and Visual Mysteries of Noah Stacey
- Funny And Relatable Simplistic Illustrations With Insightful Humor By Liana Finck
- Spectacular Winning Images of the International Portrait Photographer of the Year 2021
- Photographer Titus Poplawski Captures Beautiful, Intimacy and Surreal Photos
- Cuong Nguyen Uses The Streets As A Canvas For His Incredibly Realistic Chalk Portraits
- Artist Takes A Critical Look At Modern Society And Calls Attention To Problems In Today’s World With His Thought-Provoking Illustrations
- These Humorous Illustrations Perfectly Sum Up The Reality Of Living With Anxiety And Depression
- Artist Used A.I. To See How Good It Would Be At Guessing What These Celebrities Looked Like As Teenagers
- Photographer Captures Side-By-Side Portraits of People Over 100 with Their Younger Selves
- The Impressive Surreal Body-Painted Illusions of Hikaru Cho