The day after Carrie Fisher’s death daughter’s death, Debbie Reynolds suffered a suspected stroke and emergency services were called to her son Todd’s home. He told the press: “She said, ‘I want to be with Carrie’. And then she was gone.” Continue reading »
The work “For Pete’s Sake”, a life size sculpture of a musician Pete Doherty crucified, hangs from the ceiling at St Marylebone Parish church in London, February 19, 2015. (Photo by Neil Hall/Reuters)
Continue reading »
“Launching a new coffee brand in today’s very competitive market is hugely challenging. You have to offer something truly unique, of the highest quality, along with great atmosphere.
You really have to stand out in a crowd.
London is a city deeply rooted in its traditions, history and architecture. Loyalties are formed in childhood and honored for a lifetime. So our task is not just to show the outstanding benefits of our product but to weave these assets into the larger culture and themes of London culture, combining the heritage of coffee drinks with the distinctive, one-of-a-kind pleasures of London House coffees.” – Coffee House London by Reynolds and Reyner. Continue reading »
- Channel Your Inner Geek With This Cute And Chic Pair Of 8-Bit Panties
- Funny And Relatable Simplistic Illustrations With Insightful Humor By Liana Finck
- “The Witches of Fabersham Forest”: The Dark Surrealism and Visual Mysteries of Noah Stacey
- Spectacular Winning Images of the International Portrait Photographer of the Year 2021
- Photographer Titus Poplawski Captures Beautiful, Intimacy and Surreal Photos
- Doh! The Alternate View On Simpsons By Stanislaw Bashkow
- This Hidden Chilling Forest Path Looks Like A Trail To Mordor
- “Namaha”: The Mythologic India In Stunning Illustrations By Abhishek Singh
- Riikka Hyvönen Captures The Beauty Of Bruises In Giant Artworks
- Artist Used A.I. To See How Good It Would Be At Guessing What These Celebrities Looked Like As Teenagers