Dr. Marius Kruger (C) and memeber of the Kruger National Park keeps the head of a rhino up during a white rhino relocation capture on October 17, 2014. The Kruger National Park relocated four rhinoceros from a high risk poaching area to a safer area as part of ongoing strategic rhinoceros management plan. (Photo by Stefan Heunis/AFP Photo)
Continue reading »
For some endangered rhinos, a 1,000-mile road to rescue from poachers starts with a helicopter ride — hanging upside down, blindfolded and sedated.
Rhinos get Upside-Down Helicopter Ride to Safety. (WWF) Continue reading »
- Finally, The 2022 Fat Cat Art Calendar Is Here!
- Wonderland Abandoned: The Swift Fall of “Europe’s Biggest Theme Park”
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- Finally, “Squid Game” Costumes For Your Pets
- Artist Illustrated 30 Mermaids For Two Years And Here Is The Eerie Yet Whimsical Result
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Man Finds Mysterious Book That Can Not Be Explained
- Painfully True Facts About Our Lives
- These Illustrations Show What’s Wrong With The Modern Society
- This Brilliant Dad Shoots Classic Pictures Of His Daughter Inspired From Old Oil-Paintings