One of the Russian websites published a sale advert for the replica of the car from the famous movie. The text says that the vehicle has a thermal viewer and a gun imitation on the bumper. Continue reading »
The rarest and oldest Porsche of them all will go sale in August, expecting to fetch about $20 million at auction. The 1939 Porsche Type 64 was the personal vehicle of German car designer and manufacturer Ferdinand and Ferry Porsche. Continue reading »
- Before The Great Clean-Up Began, Here Is Another Side Of New York In The 1970s That You May Never Know
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape
- Maggie Out: Striking And Depressive Photographs Captured Everyday Life In Glasgow In 1980
- Artist Creates Realistic Life-Sized Female Sculptures Inspired By The Graceful Beauty Of Renaissance Art
- Photographer Asked 16 Artists To Draw His Portrait Photos In Their Own Style, And The Result Is Fabulous!
- Why So Many Medieval Manuscripts Depict Butt Trumpets?
- Stunning Pictures Of People Accidentally Found Their Doppelgängers In Museums And Couldn’t Believe Their Eyes
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- 1939 Pontiac Plexiglas “Ghost Car”: The First Full-Sized “See-Thru” Car Ever Made In America
- Face Depixelizer Neural Network “Brings Back The Sharpness” Of Photos In Low Resolution, And The Results Are Very Unexpected